Ishwari between siblings conversation..proved again Ishwari is selfish

Sharica thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have seen yesterday's episode 3-4 times and always this thing was troubling me.
When Nikki and Riya were curious to know everything about Dev and Sona like how siblings react. But Ishwari again poked her nose in between saying let him go to office.

I mean why?😡😡
She was fine when Dev agreed to go for shopping leaving his work because she wanted to prove that to GKB that Dev has not changed..

But can't a brother do the same for his sisters. I mean was there any harm if he would have been late to office for half an hour and answering his sisters who were excited to knw abt his love story.
Ishwari only wants Dev to be all for herself..not even sisters can ask for his time...atleast sisters were exited to knw unlike Ishwari who is all busy with her insecurities..

Ishwari grow up..why did you came between them when you yourself don't like anyone else to come between you and you son...

Height of selfishness!!!!!!!!😡😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

independent thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True.. Agree with you.. 
_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes didn't like how she came in between..why does she feel that she is the only one who has all the rights over Dev..I mean these two girls are also his sister..
And a sister would be curious to know about this and specially from a brother like Dev, who has  worked so hard for them, n whom they did not expect will fall in love. A sister would surely be curious to know all this
This wasn't good how she did not let them know what they wanted to. 
Even my mum after watching yesterday's episode said that there should have been a separate scene for the sisters talking to their brother minus the Ishwari interruption. Even she said that Ishwari shouldn't have came between when the sisters were talking to Dev. 

Edited by _RS_ - 7 years ago
Sharica thumbnail
Originally posted by: _RS_

Yes didn't like how she came in between..why does she feel that she is the only one who has all the rights over Dev..I mean these two girls are also his sister..

And a sister would be curious to know about this and specially from a brother like Dev, who has  worked so hard for them, n whom they did not expect will fall in love. A sister would surely be curious to know all this
This wasn't good how she did not let them know what they wanted to. 
Even my mum after watching yesterday's episode said that there should have been a separate scene for the sisters talking to their brother minus the Ishwari interruption. Even she said that Ishwari shouldn't have came between when the sisters were talking to Dev. 

Exactly, even my husband said the same thing...
They should also have their personal space... We all want siblings time and there are many things we might want to share with them...but for Ishwari everything starts from her and ends with her only...
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishwari has been doing this from the beginning. It is like Dev n her are a team n no one is allowed membership to this exclusive club.😆 She wants Dev to just remain the caretaker of his siblings. Neha was always vocal about this. The other kids are so used to it that they don't know how will it be otherwise. 
In yesterday's episode Ishwari interrupted their conversation asking them to continue in the evening. But when Riya asked if she can accompany them she refused because she wanted alone time with him. She is not willing to share the love she has for Dev with her daughters n want him to do the same. When you try holding onto something really hard it is going to slip.😉
Sharica thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmgi

Ishwari has been doing this from the beginning. It is like Dev n her are a team n no one is allowed membership to this exclusive club.😆 She wants Dev to just remain the caretaker of his siblings. Neha was always vocal about this. The other kids are so used to it that they don't know how will it be otherwise. 

In yesterday's episode Ishwari interrupted their conversation asking them to continue in the evening. But when Riya asked if she can accompany them she refused because she wanted alone time with him. She is not willing to share the love she has for Dev with her daughters n want him to do the same. When you try holding onto something really hard it is going to slip.😉

And she is going to be alone in future if she continues doing this...lets see how story goes on...
gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharica

And she is going to be alone in future if she continues doing this...lets see how story goes on...

Dev cannot leave her. If he does he will not be the Dev we knows and loves.😊
Sharica thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmgi

Dev cannot leave her. If he does he will not be the Dev we knows and loves.😊

He will definetely not leave her but will be parted from her as well.. he will be loosing himself without Sona...he will be hurt. And in this situation he will be just fulfilling their demands but he will not be giving that time and love as before which might trigger Ishwari and she will understand what she has done to his son..
Shilky88 thumbnail
Seriously..Ishwari is becoming the spoiler of this show.Earlier she used to spoil Devakshi scenes but yesterday she has crossed all the limits..by poking her nose in siblings talks as well.She is getting annoying with each episode..The insecure expression that she always gives drives me nuts...GOD help her please..
surbharati thumbnail
I am surprised seeing such scene ...and also how she refuses Ria for shopping and way Ria said that bring ice-cream for Nikki else she will be very sad...so how can mother enjoy when her kids are not happy... any ways