Thank U Ashvini Yardi, the best producer

imaginative thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

After having seen how Ekta, rashmi sharma and other big producers treat an actor who quit the show.. its an absolute pleasure to have a dignified producer like Ashivini Yardi.. so thank u Ashvini Yardi for bidding Nia an amazing farewell & appreciating her through the tweet. JR would never have got a bettr producer who gave us SidNi, who tried to almost always fulfill the never ending wish list of the fandom, put up with all the bashing with a smile, never blamed anyone even though they were bashed un necessarily.. u and even Sagar Meenakshi were wonderful human beings👍🏼.

No one ever appreciate them for what they have given, but is ready to bash for something which may not have been in their control. Even though I may not watch Jamai raja hence forth, I will never wish ill for the show or producer or even Ravi.. they have invested much in the show and wish them all the best to get success 👍🏼

Once again thank u for casting Nia and Ravi together, giving us 2 yrs of amazing SidNi.. it would have been never possible without these producers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uncanny_person thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imaginative

After having seen how Ekta, rashmi sharma and other big producers treat an actor who quit the show.. its an absolute pleasure to have a dignified producer like Ashivini Yardi.. so thank u Ashvini Yardi for bidding Nia an amazing farewell & appreciating her through the tweet. JR would never have got a bettr producer who gave us SidNi, who tried to almost always fulfill the never ending wish list of the fandom, put up with all the bashing with a smile, never blamed anyone even though they were bashed un necessarily.. u and even Sagar Meenakshi were wonderful human beings👍🏼.

No one ever appreciate them for what they have given, but is ready to bash for something which may not have been in their control. Even though I may not watch Jamai raja hence forth, I will never wish ill for the show or producer or even Ravi.. they have invested much in the show and wish them all the best to get success👍🏼

Once again thank u for casting Nia and Ravi together, giving us 2 yrs of amazing SidNi.. it would have been never possible without these producers

tweet this to producers.
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i would like to thanks producers only for giving us SidNi and jr we get to see sizzling chemistry of NiVi and but one complain from cvs is they gave us sad SidNi ending we fans wanted happy sidni ending.
imaginative thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

i would like to thanks producers only for giving us SidNi and jr we get to see sizzling chemistry of NiVi and but one complain from cvs is they gave us sad SidNi ending we fans wanted happy sidni ending.

Yes, they may not able to fulfill our every wish na.. the show is giving them profit and they don't want to end it.. the only way to continue show is killing SidNi and starting afresh.. Replacing someone for Roshni would have never been acceptable for us, so its better this way.. SidNi was always NiVi and they ended together that's what matters.. lets think the show ended on a happy note with tommorows episode..
sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: imaginative

Yes, they may not able to fulfill our every wish na.. the show is giving them profit and they don't want to end it.. the only way to continue show is killing SidNi and starting afresh.. Replacing someone for Roshni would have never been acceptable for us, so its better this way.. SidNi was always NiVi and they ended together that's what matters.. lets think the show ended on a happy note with tommorows episode..

yeah atleast SidNi ended with NiVi together..
Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Ashvini Yardi and Meenakshi Sagar and sorry for bashing you guys so much. It's just that all of us love Sidni too much to let them go but eventually everyone has to let go of their Sidni habit and move on. Sidni would not have been Sidni without you two so thank you so much for them and sorry for the anger and hurtful words..