||Vijayendra Kumeria/Suraj AT#11 LOVE HIM OR HATE CAN'T IGNORE HIM|| - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

There is this new OLV where they will show the result of Imli's sonograpghy. Looks like there is a baby after all and Chakor is taunting Suraj that his child will never call him father but Vivaan and says other stupidities. 

I can't digest the idea that Imli was right all this time to throw tantrums. She acted shamelessly and took no responsibility for what she did and now she is the victim. 
Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

There is this new OLV where they will show the result of Imli's sonograpghy. Looks like there is a baby after all and Chakor is taunting Suraj that his child will never call him father but Vivaan and says other stupidities. 

I can't digest the idea that Imli was right all this time to throw tantrums. She acted shamelessly and took no responsibility for what she did and now she is the victim. 

imli is the last person to be acting as a victim!! she was so brazenly throwing herself at suraj and today she has the gall to act like a victim. had enough of chakor's taunts. pl suraj get rid of both the sisters . u r better off without them
chakors taunts are more aimed at  getting vivaan back , she is finally feeling insecure about vivaan . good for her she deserves it. so she is taking it out on suraj
Edited by Radhika_r - 7 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Divu_

ehh 😲

tfs πŸ˜ƒ

yaar for cvs everyone except suraj is mahaan so this mahaan act will be done by chakor and vivaan i think . i dont think there will be suraj
Radhika_r thumbnail

thanks claudia for the link. there are other olvs too when u open this, 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sukor_fan

Ppl..saw a recent iv of vidhi..she was saying they shot for independence day promo and chakor takes some bomb frm a child and runs with it to save the other ppl..

Hope suraj saves herπŸ˜‰

tfs where did u see this promo shoot  radhika ?πŸ˜•
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

really is there a baby ?πŸ˜• sometime imli would have taken another preggy woman sonograpghy document from doctor to cheat everyone.  she might be do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by sailuja - 7 years ago
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sailuja

really is there a baby ?πŸ˜•sometime imli would have taken another preggy woman sonograpghy document from doctor to cheat everyone. she might be doπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sailu... 🀣
Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

tfs where did u see this promo shoot  radhika ?πŸ˜•

sailu i have not seen  it. 

Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
radhu... suraj should run away from mahaan aatmas πŸ˜†