Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I read this too. Very disappointing news as Adaalat is one of my favourite shows. Honestly there is such boring stuff on TV these days all interesting shows seem to vanish quickly.
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya it says that it was planned to be a 26 episode series this time. Why don't they think of extending?
ShreejataD. thumbnail
It's really disappointing!😭 I loved the show. Why only 26 episodes?
luv.dmg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thats sad, why aren't they extending it
meera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
But if it was already planned before airing the show, why didn't any one inform the viewers that it's a finite show of just 26 episodes!! ðŸ˜• Strange!!

Even Ronit Roy said in the initial interviews that KD will have a dark side which no one has seen before (it will be revealed gradually in the show) , KD will have a luv interest too this time etc etc...so if it was well planned to end it in just 26 episodes, how come all these future tracks ??!!

I think something went wrong after the start of the show & hence such abrupt ending
Ashly_Ansalam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats a good idea. We can wait for 3rd season. Otherwise with some many episodes the series will become boring. The scriptwriter and director also need time for creating amazing episodes.
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's pretty shocking and disappointing
I agree at the time of launch they didn't mention it about a finite series
Is there any issue between PH and with the channel? I don't think it's because of TRPs Sony TV shows doesn't have TRPs except for Kapil show
Az07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Ya it says that it was planned to be a 26 episode series this time. Why don't they think of extending?

I agree show just started
Why not extending? Upto 50 to 60 episodes at least.
meera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

It's pretty shocking and disappointing
I agree at the time of launch they didn't mention it about a finite series
Is there any issue between PH and with the channel? I don't think it's because of TRPs Sony TV shows doesn't have TRPs except for Kapil show

True! TRP cannot be the reason; as such Adaalat 2 has a decent TRP of 0.7-0.8 which is good enough to continue the show

Possible that there might have been issue between the PH & channel but whatever be the reason, this is really very shocking & heart breaking 😭 and we, the viewers have to suffer 😡😡