Rajeev will not attend ITA and HHITA....

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi friends,

I just got a mail from Rajeev, where he mentioned that he will not attend ITA and HHITA....

Regard

Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila

what will we doo without him 😭

the real flavour will not be tasted by us..........so sad...... 😕

me gonna mish him

lolz
ana
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Friends, seriously my full support is with Rajeev in this decision which he took....
Rajeev is mature enough to know what is wrong, and what is right....
And think of that he has all this fans, because of his hard work, so u as fans who loved him because of his work, and him as a person should respect his decision....
Think of how much it hurts when he attend an award show, then after that he got all this rumours, and bad reports....
I can understand him very well, as a genius fan, u have to respect, and feel him as a person, and a humanbeing before being an actor....
Rajeev knows what is better for him, and an award show is not everything for an actor, and that doesn't mean that he will not win if he doesn't attend it....
INSHALLAH that he wins the awards....

Plz, keep these words in mind....

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee.... Edited by farislove - 17 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i m with u zee diii

i know that he will surely win......... 😳 .........and coz of this........i think we have to announced 4 a party 4 raj

what say........

😳

n me no longer missing him

as miss unhain kiya jata hai k jo hamaray pass nahin hotay.........likin raj hamaray ❤️ main rehta hai

😛

luv u raj

lolz
ana