Ashish was so hot as Rudra

Posted: 7 years ago
Oh My God..it's his physique but his acting too..how he looked in the uniform and also his eyes..his eyes actually do speak...if there is one actor who deserves this compliment of 'his eyes speak' it's ashish.
How can one not have a crush on him while watching him as rudra?..one minute is enough.

If this seems too random then let me just mention that i just saw 5 minutes of RR's third episode on RishteyπŸ˜†
Edited by LOLitaPawar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur absolutely Right Dear..
Within 30seconds Rudra stole my heart By his Eyes..
First Promo of RR makes me fall in love with him...
Amazing Actor Ashu..
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
No two ways about it. ...the name Ashish Sharma was alien to me before RR...Just by chance,I happened to watch it and when he made his first appearance ...I was like WOW *wide eyed*  * mesmerised *...and from thereon,there was no looking back...after RR ended,I tried watching many shows but couldn't sustain because I guess I was looking for Rudra and that is impossible to find......It will be possible only if Ashish plays a character again.
He is doing a great job as Lord Ram but I dare NOT call that HOT πŸ˜† ...it's more on scared lines.😊
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
You don't have to tell me twice!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
True expressive eyes 
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Right now I am watching 3 shows of Ashish on  TV and on a serious note I can't decide who's hottest among the three πŸ˜†
Even Ashish 's version of Ram is very hot sply in the yudh kand his stubbled look is killer πŸ˜›πŸ˜†(Bhagvan maaf karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)
But yes Rudra being a contemporary character is a bit more hot than his mytho nd historic character πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

About the eyes, I have seen many actors who have expressive eyes. But what makes Ashish stand out is the way he uses them differently for different characters. 
Like Rudra and Chandragupta Maurya both are very patriotic and have angst in there eyes. Both are very attached to their mothers, nd miss them. 
Both characters were given similar scenes but Ashish maintained the difference between both the characters beautifully. While Rudra had a maturity in him, CGM has a boyish charm, innocence in him. 

Nowadays in SKR Ram's anger is on some other level. Any other actor would have lost the serenity of Ram while performing these scenes, sply wen we know that how he portrayed Rudra and Chandragupta's anger. But for Ram it has always been restrained anger. 
Ashish's Ram is not even that distant and god like, he's very human but still he brings the divinity with his eyes. Or I can say he does it just the way Lord Ram was, human yet divine πŸ˜Š

Infact I watch these shows back to back I literally get confused if he's the same actor or not. Such is the difference. That's where his "talking eyes"  take the cake and he shines in each role. πŸ˜Š
Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
also I watched sanaya-ashish's dance performance(in the RR-BI combine episode) for the first time a week back...ashish rocked that too..the performance was lighthearted and he nailed it just like he nails the intense stuff...this performance and jdj's initial promos tell me that he will do comedy very well too.
this guy is so talented...acting,dance..everything.
-Naiyya- thumbnail
Glad to se this post. I was under the impression that u didn't like Ashish πŸ˜• . Glad I was wrong. I second the words echoed by everyone here
Fffffff. thumbnail
.Edited by Fffffff. - 7 years ago
Originally posted by: -Naiyya-

Glad to se this post. I was under the impression that u didn't like Ashish πŸ˜• . Glad I was wrong. I second the words echoed by everyone here

don't know why you thought so..this isn't the first time i am praising him.