Meri Saasu Maa 4th August 2016 Written Update || Where is Arpita?

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Meri Saasu Maa Episode 165 - 4th August 2016 Written Update #8 ..Violetta..

The Episode starts with Pari coming to the place where she had to meet Arpita, but she can't see Arpita anywhere. Bunty arrives at the same place aswell. It's raining. Pari sees him standing there and hides from him. She and Bunty are tensed about Arpita. 2 men are with Bunty. The 2 guys (who were always with Bunty) they arrive there aswell. Bunty asks them if they found out anything about Arpita, they said no. Bunty says "don't worry, I know where Arpita could be, she must have called Masterji." Bunty tells them to look for Arpita and he is searching for her in the other way. They go. Pari goes to the other side of bus she tries to call Arpita but her phone is switched off. But then she sees Bunty standing in front of her. She gets confused. He comes closer to her and asks what she is doing here. Pari was about to go but he holds her shoulders. Pari asks him where Arpita is and Bunty asks to her the same. But then he sees the 2 men are coming there and then he gets more closer to Pari and puts the umbrella next to them that the men  won't see them. Pari asks him what he is doing and asks him to leave her. He says "when I leave you, then you can't imagine what will happen to you, you won't come back home alive." The two men walk further. Bunty and Pari are looking at each other. Bunty leaves her and looks around.. he says "It's not time for questions now, come with me." He takes her hands and brings her somewhere else.

In the next Scene. Meera asks her mom why she is always trying to search a guy for her, she tells her that she likes Bunty, she will only marry him. Maasi Maa says "I know, but I don't know how I will make him come closer to you" Meera says "As you know, Bunty is good with Pari and Maa Saab, listen to me and leave the bad behaving with them.. I think you got it what I mean." Both smirk.

Maa Saab is in the roof and is hanging all the wet clothes. Maasi Maa comes and tells her that she is working all alone in the house, so she wants to help her. Maasi Maa takes the clothes and hangs them. Maa Saab gets confused. Pari's dad sees it and gets confused. Maa Saab gets tensed what if she asks about Pari? Maa Saab tells her that Pari got some work and will come later it maybe would take today. Maasi Maa asks her "Did I ask you about her? It's fine." Maa Saab gets confused and shocked at same time.

Bunty brings Pari in a kind of jungle. Pari asks him to leave her hand, he leaves. She says "Tell me, where is Arpita?" Bunty asks her to give her bag to him. Pari says "Why, would you force me to give?" Bunty says "I know, Arpita would have called you and told you where she is, now give me your phone." Bunty takes her bag and takes the phone and throws her bag on the ground and sees no calls on the phone. He gets angry and throws the phone, so that it falls on the bag which was on the ground. Pari leans towards a tree. He holds the tree, comes closer to her. Both look at each other. Pari says "Don't you understand a very small thing... Why would she call me? For help right? She needs my help... besides helping her, we are fighting here. We have only one focus and that's it to protact Arpita. Why don't you understand? I need to protact her, leave me." She pushes him and he leaves his hands which was holding the tree.

Maa Saab is sitting and recalling whatever Maasi Maa told to Pari that night. She doesn't eat anything. Pari's dad sees it and says "Maa Saab, what happened? You haven't eat anything? You look tensed, tell me what happened? And Pari..." Before he could finish his sentence, Maa Saab interrupts him and says "Yes, Pari. She is out of school and whenever she is gone, I am tensed about her." He says "It's ok Maa Saab, when you don't want to tell me, then don't. But it's a gift for Pari to have a mom like you. And the mom who should be a mother for her, turns like an enemy to her."

Arpita is stuck somewhere else. She asks a man if he would give her his phone she needs to call someone. The man shows her the phone and tells her she can talk with that. Arpita says ok and search for money on her bag but she can not find any money and says "I can't find my money.." The man looks at her and gives some money to her to put it on the phone for a call. She takes it and thanks to him. She calls Pari. Pari and Bunty look at the phone which is on the ground and both try to take up the phone, Bunty was faster and sees that it's and unknown number and gives the phone to Pari. Pari opens the calls and says "Arpita." Bunty asks her to open the speaker. She opens it. Pari asks her where she is. Arpita tells her that she went out from the bus somewhere else and tells them where is now. Pari says ok, we will come don't worry, you stay there. They cut the phone. Pari takes her bag and wants to go but Bunty stops her and asks her where she is going and tells her that he is her brother and cares for her. Pari cares "I will go alone to take Arpita. And you know right, to make a kid under 18 to marry is not allowed. And you were going to make Arpita marry?"

Arpita is sitting and watching men eating food. She is hungry. Bunty and Pari are in the car. Pari can't put the seat belt on. Bunty sees it and gets closer to her to put on the seat belt but she asks him what he is doing. He says "It's not allowed to drive without putting the seat belt on." She says that she can do it alone. He smiles and says "Ok, do it then." But she can't. He gets closer to her and puts the seat belt on and both look at each other. He puts his sunglasses on and drives the car. Pari takes her phone. Bunty asks her "Whom are you going to call ?" Pari says "My mom." He says "Oh, I thought you were going to call the police." Pari calls Maa Saab and she opens the call. Pari tells her that it will take long to come and tells her that she is going to get Arpita and is with Bunt. Maa Saab says that she should take care of herself because of Bunty. Maasi Maa comes and hears Maa Saab speaking about Bunty and asks her that if Bunty is with Pari. Maa Saab gets to handle the situation and lies to Maasi Maa.

In the car. A paper flows and sticks on the window. Both of them want to take it off and at that time both their hands touches and they look at each other. On the way, some police are there. Bunty stops the car. Pari gets out of the car and shouts to polices to save her and tells them that he kidnapped her. The police arrest Bunty and puts handcuffs on his hands. Pari was about to go but then Bunty says that she is a thief and is about to steal his money. He asks them to look into her bag. And the police see his purse her bag. Both of them get shocked seeing it there. Bunty asks them to arrest her and not him. But the police arrest both of them and put the handcuffs on one hand of Pari's and one hand of Bunty's. Bunty and Pari run away from the police.

PRECAP / NEXT EPISODE / Friday:

Pari asks him how they can get rid of the handcuffs and Bunty shows him the key he got from the police.

Please leave a like and comment!

PS-Sorry for late update.
Edited by ..Violetta.. - 7 years ago