Shakti...Astitva Ke Ehsas Kii Written Update 2nd August 2016

Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 1

Episode starts with Harman scolding Soumya that this is not a proper husband-wife relationship. He says that I can break this marriage if you make one more excuse not because that we both couldn't develop a relationship but because we haven't consummated. Before leaving the room, he says that we will consummate tonight.
Surbhi was eavesdropping and tries to assure Soumya by saying that Harman is right, it's very hard to stay away from a beautiful wife like you and where there is love, there is anger. Soumya says, that I am divided between Harman and my mother. Surbhi tells her that lets make something special for Harman so that he listens to you. Soumya wipes off her tears and leaves with her.
Preeto suggests to Chachijee that lets make makkai(corn) flat-breads today with Spinach. Preeto says that I had thought when my daughter in law will come into this house, I will be free from duties. Soumya enters, and she says could I help you out? Preeto replies, yes sure! This is your first day in this new kitchen so prepare food for everyone.

Part 2

Surbhi offers Chachijee her help but Preeto cuts her off saying that it's Soumya first day in kitchen not yours. Surbhi replies, yes I know that and hence my sister will cook everything not me. She has magic in her hands. Surbhi and Soumya are preparing food in kitchen but Surbhi leaves to bring corriander from outside, forgetting her phone in the kitchen. Nimmi calls and Soumya picks up the phone. Nimmi tells her that you should prepare Potato and Spinach for Harman. She asks if everything is fine between you and Harman? Soumya replies that in anger Harman has driedup all the camphor. Nimmi gets very stressed and she tries to explain but the phone battery dies down.
Hadak Singh asks on dinning table where is lafaantar(Harman😆)? Preeto replies that he is not lafaantar and has he ever joined us on table at proper time? Preeto says today new bahu has made all the food. Hadak Singh says that when you prepared food for the first time, I was circling the kitchen. Harman enters asking, who is a bigger lafantar then? Soumya and Surbhi bring in food and Soumya starts serving. Surbhi bumps into Varun. Hadak Singh says that Harman your wife has magic in her hands, be happy. To which Preeto replies, that I will be happy on the day when she gives in my grand-children into my hands.
Harman teases Soumya by playing with her bangles when she offers food. Harman agrees with Hadak Singh that yes, my wife has magic in her hands. Hadak Singh removes his gold locket and gifts it to Soumya saying this is for your first kitchen ritual. Hadak Singh says, be happy and keep on spreading happiness in this house. Raavi chirps in saying what's so good about the food? Varun replies, food is actually very good. You should learn cooking from Soumya so that your husband comes running for you. 
Nimmi is very stressed and she tells Beeji that she will go to Harman's house. Beeji stops her. Surbhi connects the phone on charger and sees there are missed calls from Nimmi. She calls back. Nimmi tells her that since Harman has dried up all the camphor, you refill it again. Surbhi refuses saying questioning why do you want to separate them? Nimmi replies I will answer all your questions after 19 days. Surbhi says, there is nothing such as good and bad omen. Soumya's married life is going to be perfectly fine and she cuts the line.

Maninder overhears this and calls Ghungat lady. He tells her that if you don't tell the truth to Soumya today you will lose her because Harman will get to know the truth. Ghunghat lady talks to herself saying that for your own safety, Soumya, I will have to tell the truth of your life.

Precap
Surbhi asks Nimmi why do you want to spoil your daughters married life? In Temple, Soumya is surrounded by Ghungat lady and her fellows. She gets scared and asks why are you after me, Ghungat Lady replies, I will tell you the truth today.
Edited by Get-Lost - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for updating ...
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry guys.its very late..didn't check my PM😒
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
No problem sidra..atleast u did thats what matters...
Thanx for the update