I enjoy keeping busy: Sharad Kelkar

Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Actor Sharad Kelkar says he is a workoholic and enjoys keeping himself busy with work.
Sharad, who has contributed both to TV shows and films, says he has always juggled between the two mediums and plans to keep doing so.
"I have always done it (juggle between TV and movies). When I was doing
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, I did Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela, Lai Bhaari and
1920. And when I did Agent Raghav, I did films like Sardaar Gabbar Singh and finished Rocky Handsome.
"I am a workoholic... I enjoy working and keeping busy," Sharad said over phone from Mumbai.
The 39-year-old actor, who is married to TV actress Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar, says he also loves both big and small screen as the pattern of shooting is "different".
"I love it (TV and films) as they are different mediums, have different atmosphere around and different pattern of shooting," he added.
On the silver screen, Sharad, who was last seen in Nishikant Kamat's Rocky Handsome, is gearing up for for his next release Mohenjo Daro, written, produced and directed by Ashutosh Gowariker.
The epic adventure-romance is set in the prehistoric city of Mohenjo Daro in the era of the Indus Valley civilisation which dates back to 2600 BC.
The film also stars superstar Hrithik Roshan and marks the debut of Pooja Hegde. It is slated to hit the theatres on August 12.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina744 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS uma...really he's a workaholic person... Eagerly waiting for his new film...nd Eagerly waiting AR s2...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sk is a gem of a person 👏👏
TFS Tasha 😊