Un beau reve -A ShraMan OS

idonkno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

"Is there a problem, Sumo? Anything else left for you to say to me?" Reaching for his tie, Shravan began to  undo it, loosening it with his fingers, angry eyes firmly locked on her.

He could no longer pretend not to have been brought to his knees by her constant blows that he had been bearing lately without any reason, and he could no longer avoid the sentiments that his heart forced him to feel.

He felt something dribble down his face and he wiped it away irritably. On the spur of the moment with an expression painfully bitter he took a step towards her and locked her against the door of his bedroom with his arms.

Gradually he realized that he had been staring at her for an awkward amount of time with coldness so chilling that it could cause an inferno - lost in his thoughts and the sight of her.

But, her expression didn't look affronted or amused. It almost seemed as if she were analyzing the lines of his face, almost as if she were waiting.

In that breathless second he almost poured his heart out to her. He felt a little quickening as his deep buried emotions for her finally found an outlet.

He has so much in him, and the feeling of her absorbed it all; He had so much, and yet without her it all came to nowt.

Her eyes began to glisten with tears as the reality dawned on her. "You...you love me?" she asked again with a slight tone of disbelief.

His heart seemed invariably dwelt in his throat. "I can say it once more. I can say it always. I can say it so often that you never have any reason to doubt. I love you, Sumo"

She stared at up at him, and he stared down at her. One look into his eyes, and she was drowning in what existed there and didn't want to surface. No further words were necessary.

His eyes touched every part of her. She could feel her heartbeat everywhere, even in her toes - signing along her nerves with electric currents of heat - calling forth a storm so unexpected, she almost felt betrayed by her own body.

She reached out and took his hand.  He slid his fingers between her fingers. And, they forget to breathe.

He pulled her to him and took her lips with subtle tenderness. His hand still clasped in her, his senses zinging from her touch. Soaking in the peace that came with it - she was his.  The closeness of her was the sweetest, sharpest thing he had ever experienced.

As he tossed,extending out, his only desire was to go back to the dream he'd been having a couple of minutes ago and make that perfect moment last forever.

Though he struggled with sleep thenceforth but a resolute smile rested on his face that revealed a love too strong to be kept inside him any longer as he reminisced the warmth of the real embrace they shared few hours ago when he woke up from a peaceful sleep to find a concerned Suman knocking on his car glass.

-------------

Just wanted to write something after Friday's (29th July) episode and so here it is :) I hope you all like it..Sorry for errors (if any) as I wrote this one in a hurry :) BTW, un beau reve means " A Beautiful Dream"...

EDIT :

Thank you everyone for the kind words ..It means a lot..I am glad that you all enjoyed reading this OS..Thank you once again and lots to love to each one of you who took out time to hit the like button and/or leave a heartfelt comment 😃😃

Edited by idonkno - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was beautiful loved how you penned down his emotions, keep writing!
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is written beautifully! :D You should write more!
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautifully written 
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful!
I loved how deeply and perfectly were the emotions outlined here.
Marvellous  Job.

Ahaaa so it was just a dream? But never the less it was amazing.
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful
absolutely brilliant
loved it
Flibbertigibbet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Wow this is really creative how you spun it into the show's track! I loved it!
ShiViGot7NCTzen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is Wow
Oh That was dream🥺
But Someday Reality would be more beautiful than it😃

Looking Forward to your Writings on ShraMan😊
Aadee04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dayum
That was beautiful ! <3