Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
awsum i loved it... he jst makes me so proud of himself... he do thngs so so much out of his comfort zones...
yaha se for arjun tu preeti thngs change ths is the tme whn woh colors k kaam star plus k zayda hogaya ..he was defo underscored 
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: well-wisher

So happy that Arjun tried to do something so different and did a nice job ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Big applause for his effort

BTW...today why I am finding certain comments of judges so scripted and certain things looked so obvious...I am saying it not only for Arjun's performance but for other contestants as well

I so liked the fact that introduction for Arjun Bijlani (AB) performance was by legendary AB song Jumma Chumma

and more special cause humara wala AB started his career on this AB song๐Ÿ˜‰

fab effort by Arjun. uska sync gaya and he was cleraly disappointed in himself. 
he was not at all comfortable in the heels, well if reports this week about jhalak management team's shortcomings are true, that explains AB's discomfort with the heels.

but kudos for attempting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Enjoyed Arjun's performance...his cute adaayein as girl and latke jhatke ๐Ÿ˜›

He was underscored today..but we know the reason...so not discussing it further...performance deserved 25 if not more
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In Arjun's performance, difficulty level was higher than in any other performance... Same was the case last week as well
But they didn't acknowledge that

Khair the whole season is a joke itself

Aj toh I was bowled over by Arhaan... Shikhar yaad agaya By God
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
colors thought yaah se arju ko nikla ker wapas lay ga bht bara trp boster hoga ... pagal samjh rekha hai usko... jdj this itne is ap aam sa act kero u will b wao wao..u do sumthing hat k , u r bad bad

well-wisher thumbnail
Arhaan was fantastic today...what expressions

Arjun was good in today's dance performance...choreography may not be great but concept was nice and act was good..but we all know reason for low marks

Going by what is happening now, he is not likely to get good marks next week as well...but want him to get reasonably good score in his last performance which is next week
well-wisher thumbnail
Neha has posted such a cute pic of Ayaan..itna pyara lag raha hai..God bless him..lots of love
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhawna failed this act not Arjun. her choreography was bad. 
instead they could have taken up the role reversal as a whole and let Arjun play with his expressions. pehli baar bhawna good a good "actor" participant, lekin bhawna dint use his abilities to the fullest.
_Capsicum_ thumbnail

_Capsicum_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

Bhawna failed this act not Arjun. her choreography was bad. 

instead they could have taken up the role reversal as a whole and let Arjun play with his expressions. pehli baar bhawna good a good "actor" participant, lekin bhawna dint use his abilities to the fullest.

the performance was under-choreographed... but I liked the fact that she brings something different every week 

Arjun ka Pinga dance hi dikha dete... lush tha wo ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†