Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barkha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Well, I don't much like Shazia and Mokshada...I don't know why Remo praises Shazia so much...she's nothing extraordinary...
About Mokshada, I feel she was good but not deserving of a double plus...I wish Remo gets a little stricter in giving marks lol. Tanay deserved it though.
That being said, I don't think Remo is being biased to Dharmesh...it's apparent that he likes all the mentors equally. :) I still like D the best out of all reality shows...

still Remo needs to amend his decisions in future or atleast learn to recorrect it atleast .. judgements are more lenient for Shazia and Mokshada too but only to 20% extent some errors may cost a whole career to some talented contestants .. in that case it will loose all fairness it has
Barkha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Divya..

Sazia dn't deserve that .. bt definitely mokshada deserved the double plus.. it was truly Awesome.

exactly my point
Barkha_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

Sushant was outstanding but his concept was not outstanding..Plus marks also counts the concept!

Tanay's bird act esp for stick was commendable and Mokshda's dance plus effect made it extra-ordinary!
One should also accept other mentors effort too!

D has given 5+ to many compare to Punit even when someone deserved it!

in the sense of concept ,Mokshada too had simple dance theme with her forte so did Sushant i fail to understand the difference 🤢
wonkyfaint thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barkha_

still Remo needs to amend his decisions in future or atleast learn to recorrect it atleast .. judgements are more lenient for Shazia and Mokshada too but only to 20% extent some errors may cost a whole career to some talented contestants .. in that case it will loose all fairness it has

It's clear he's biased to Shazia and Mokshada too to some extent...hope he corrects his decisions in the future...I agree some errors may cost a whole career to some contestants. As much as I love him, he's been a little biased since the beginning...if you've followed him in DID and Jhalak...that's one thing I don't like about him...
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think the grades given are dependent of
- dance moves and deliverance / execution of the contestants 
- growth, confidence and motivation 
- the concept / idea of the choreographer 
- choreography that pushes the contestants to do their max / best
- make the Choreography work for the contestants (it should bring out their strong points) 
- stage setting, background  props,  outfits. Eye for details. Sort of mini directing a clip

So all the points given are a joint effort for the contestants and the mentors and their teams. 
A dancer can be better than the other but to motivate or to push them to strive for more a high or slightly lower score could do the trick. If you perform well every week, the expectations grow too. 

Shazia might surprise us all,  especially with this feedback she will come back with a vengeance. The pressure is higher on her, considering her dad and Remo Sir. Let's see what the Lady Singham has in store for us. I am sure the judges will be honest with her and do justice to Dance. 

I have to say,  Dharmesh and his team were on a roll! I learned today what Jwalamukhi means ðŸ˜† Wild Rippers just killed it! 

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Mokshada and Tanya deserves it that's why they got ,unnohne mehennat baadi ki hai .so deserved it
Shazia ka performance kamaal ka tha but Mokshada ne toh phaad diya 
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry dear but what u r saying is not true...
1. Mokshida - She deserved what she got..her moves were just epic..no one dance like her..that smoothness, that crisp in her moves. 

2. Tanay- about his performance I was speechless...he totally desreved Double Plus.

3. Wild Rippers- they were just fantastic...their stunts, their moves, choregraphy, idea everything was just mind blowing..They deserved as well.

And if the show was biased n if Remo sir was biased then why They didn't choose D UNIT in Battle Ground?? then why Shakti's Team won the battle again?? this is the proof buddy that he is not biased at all...he's not that kind of man.
 He have more knowledge than us...so better not to use this kind of words for him atleast... 
and i don't know why most of the people react so..Dharmesh Dharmesh Dharmesh ???  Good to know he has such huge fan following. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by anjali_mahajan - 7 years ago
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali_mahajan

1. Mokshida - She deserved what she got..her moves were just epic..no one dance like her..that smoothness, that crisp in her moves.

2. Tanay- about his performance I was speechless...he totally desreved Double Plus.

3. Wild Rippers- they were just fantastic...their stunts, their moves, choregraphy, idea everything was just mind blowing..They deserved as well.

And if the show was biased n if Remo sir was biased then why They didn't choose D UNIT in Battle Ground?? then why Shakti's Team won the battle again?? this is the proof buddy that he is not biased at all...he's not that kind of man.
He have more knowledge than us...so better not to use this kind of words for him atleast...
and i don't know why most of the people react so..Dharmesh Dharmesh Dharmesh ??? Good to know he has such huge fan following.😉😃

i hadnt made this :D
my better half sister had did this she is other id holder ..ours is joint id
anyways now its done n dusted
-Sneha6- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali_mahajan

and i don't know why most of the people react so..Dharmesh Dharmesh Dharmesh ???  Good to know he has such huge fan following. ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜ƒ

+1 Remo Sir has been nothing but fair so far. More so than even Season 1 in my opinion. 
Mystique.Kishi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ElusiveDevotion

Well, I don't much like Shazia and Mokshada...I don't know why Remo praises Shazia so much...she's nothing extraordinary...
About Mokshada, I feel she was good but not deserving of a double plus...I wish Remo gets a little stricter in giving marks lol. Tanay deserved it though.
That being said, I don't think Remo is being biased to Dharmesh...it's apparent that he likes all the mentors equally. :) I still like D+ the best out of all reality shows...

I agree with Elusive devotion. I don't think the show has been biased so far in its format. Pata nahi ab finale mein palti ho ke nahi. But it has been wonderfully fair upto this point. If the show was biased Remo could have easily brought one of Dharmesh ka team into top 6. That being said I won't go far as to say Remo loves all of them equally. Because he is partial to his boys. Dharmesh, Raghav and punit. All three of them. And he is entitled to. He hangs out with the boys afterall. And I don't mind that as long as he is a fair judge