TOI:Sachin Pilgaonkar: Supriya has an edge over me as an actor

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
IANS | Jul 29, 2016,

Veteran actor Sachin Pilgaonkarsays he is very proud of his wifeSupriya Pilgaonkar and feels she has an edge over him as an actor.

Supriya Pilgaonkar is currently playing the role of a mother in Sony Channel's show Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi and Sachin says that she deserves such roles.

As an actor I think she is getting decent work. Even today look at her performance and look at her dignity. I will not call Supriya lucky for getting those roles, I will say she gets it because she deserves it,he said.

I am really proud of her and as an actor and I would say she has an edge over me as an actor. She acts really well. I am not saying this because she is my wife but I am really proud of her,he added.

However Sachin, who has directed the famous TV serial such as Tu Tu Main Main , is not happy with the kind of TV serials coming up these days.

It's good (some of the shows) but I feel the main channel which are doing well are stuck to this kitchen politics which I am not so very happy with. I don't like a woman wearing a designer sari with jewellery and cutting onions, he said.

During 'Tu Tu Main Main', people didn't bother about what they are wearing as they were interested in content and that's important. Today you don't have that (content) so you have to divert their attention to other things, he added.

Meanwhile, the versatile actor is currently seen in Y-Films' web series Sex Chat With Pappu & Papa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RS_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
These two Supriya ji and Sachin ji are wonderful actors. 
I've always appreciated their work even before the show. 
I am a Maharashtrian but have only watched a few Marathi films. 
N "Navra Maaza Navsa Cha" is one of them. It stars Sachin ji and Supriya ji. And is a very light hearted and entertaining film. 
God bless them both
Edited by _RS_ - 7 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful couple these... Like them both so much... As for supriya, the roles I guess are made for her if we look back at the ones she has done... And I agree, she has an edge over him... So natural an actress she is...
independent thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice  article.. 
Thanks for sharing. 
M.soni thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really like their jodi...thry are so good 
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both Sachinji and Supriyaji are great actors... Love them both.

Thank you so much for sharing.😊
Ferdous_69 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice article... Love them
Thanks for sharing
Jade0001 thumbnail
Interesting article 
bobadekajal88.8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Really a nice article...both Sachinji and Supriyaji are great actors...love their all films...
in all those films i love"aaytya bidat nagoba" film the most...if u know marathi or if hindi dub of this film is available then one should see this film...it is really good...
2)banava banavi
3 ) maza pati karodpati
5) aamhi satpute
all these are their comic films...and superhit films of that time...
AfiChanAC_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very nice article👍🏼thanks for sharing😊