Shakti... Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii

Unknown Facts about Vivian Dsena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee!

xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Here is the link: 5 Unknown Fact about Vivian Dsena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee

"Vivian Dsena and Vahbbiz Dorabjee sure make it to our list of one of Tinsel town's hottest off screen couples. With looks to kill, both the actors also have immense acting prowess and have time and again proven their finesse in the field.
Fans of the couple, may have unearthed as many facts as they could lay their hands on, but we bet they would not have known the following facts that we have listed below.
Vivian Dsena is a great cook and loves to treat his wife Vahbbiz Dorabjee Dsena, with some of his culinary delights.
Maggie of Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant cannot stop munching on chocolates. Yes, chocolates are her weakness.
Both Vivian and Vahbbiz are big foodies and enjoy savoring different cuisines together. Her favourite Parsi food, however, is dhansak.
Vahbbiz owns a Parsi restaurant in Pune. And it is none other than the most popular Dorabjee & Sons Restaurant, which is frequented by young and old alike, to enjoy affordable and generous portions of dhansak and other Parsi delicacies.
Apart from being a chatterbox, Vahbiz is a Snapchat addict. She is very active on the photo and video messaging app and introduced the same to her co-actors on the sets of Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant. However, her better half, Vivian Dsena prefers to stay away from social networking sites and is an introvert. Looks like a case of 'Opposites attract', doesn't it?
This Parsi girl is also a shopaholic and one of her favorite shopping destinations is London."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doll.12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow.. about Vivian.. it's all known facts about him... hehe
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well too late... I guess every VD fan knows all these things about him already 😆
TFS Aishu! 🤗
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks there is tb regarding it pls comment guys
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .Daety.

Well too late... I guess every VD fan knows all these things about him already 😆
TFS Aishu! 🤗

I knew you guys know that but I was posting it in case you missed it and wanna comment! 😆 🤗
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
humein toh pata hi hai sab ❤️
tfs...