Its tougher to get your second show, says TV actor Priyanshu Jora

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Television actor Priyanshu Jora, who features in Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhaniya says that bagging a second show is tougher than getting a break on TV.

"I got my first break with 24, and people told me that now it'll be easier for me to bag roles. But it only got tougher. After being part of a big show, you have quite a choice of projects. But you need to be careful with what you come on board with. This makes it more challenging," says Priyanshu, who did the show Tu Mera Hero.

"The challenge is to get on board with the right show. Whether this is tough or not also depends on the space you want to be in. If you are ready to work in any show, then this will not be tough for you," he adds.

Priyanshu is particular about the work he wants to take up. "If a story is not about me, I won't get on board with it. Iwant my shows to run on my shoulders. It's not like I have decided to stay away from certain shows, but I want to take up shows which are unique and fresh and not something which has been made before," he said.

In fact, the actor adds that TV was no longer on his wish list after 24. "I had decided that I will go straight into films. But the offers which I got were not really what I was looking for. This is why I decided to take on another show," he says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
This guy was in 24 too? I didn't know...whatever possessed him to then take up a typical saas-bahu show on SP?   

Slim pickings for poor actors on TV I guess. 

He seems like a dedicated actor...doing a good job in this show👍🏼
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

This guy was in 24 too? I didn't know...whatever possessed him to then take up a typical saas-bahu show on SP?

Slim pickings for poor actors on TV I guess.

He seems like a dedicated actor...doing a good job in this show👍🏼

Even i am thinking k 24 mai kya role tha
I hv watched Tu Mera Hero in bits and it was not out an out saas bahu drama 😆
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Glad he chose to do  TV... Loving Abhishek and his acting seems flawless.
..pink.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didnt use to watch Tu mera hero but ya I am definitely liking the way he is enacting his role here... I find Abhishek character cute and sweet...😳
Yup. He was in 24... as Anil Kapoor's daughter's friend and crush... but he helped in getting her kidnapped