Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pcnsb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

This one was really nice! Loved it!
OMG! Sorry Shanayadi! I missed your BDay!
A belated happy birthday to you!

Thank you so much! ❤️

Stay tuned..
Nandini
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Hayee.. Jaan Leli. ❤️ *Daydreaming and Drooling all at once.*
You know why, every year on my birthday I ask you to write on my babies on the fiction that is probably closest to my heart? ❤️
Cuz its YOU who loves them as much as I being the writer, does. 

To start with, I love the exchange between Naira and Abeer. The little one is so excited to hear the sounds of sea from the shell. 
Zaroon Abeer's promise session was so so cute! I mean, which man asks his wife if she has anymore demands to be fulfilled? Only Zaroon Junaid and I need him in my life now.

Even I was intrigued to know as to what Abeer had demanded and then came to know it was Ice cream.😆 Zaroon's NAHI cracked me up so bad.😆😆😆 But ab vaada kiya toh nibhana padega!

It was so so cute of Zaroon to walk holding the hands of the two ladies side by side. ❤️ Uff, but Abeer worse than Naira really. Even the little girl knows her flavor but Abeer's taking such a long time to decide and ends up deciding three!! 😆😆😆 The shopkeeper and the couple beside had to be amused. 😆😆😆
A : Zyaada Hai? 😳
Z : Nahi, Bohot Zyaada Hai..!! 😆😆

Her cuteness is so adorable when she walks away grumpily and it was heartmelting as to how Zaroon brought her the three flavors and gave it to her. Babies! ❤️ Just to see a smile on her face.😳

Their Hug was Cute..❤️ And Zaroon's, "Haath Chutti Par Hain.." ☺️ It was uber romantic of him to ask her to feed him when Abeer cutely asked him to share.
Dobara Parents banne wale hain, but their spark and romance is intact. 😉 
Khair, Naira and the upcoming little one is the result of their romance and badmashiyaan only! ☺️ Loved Zaroon's dialogue of, "Khoobsurat Joda.." ❤️

I could imagine the crimson on Abeer's cheeks and that naughty smile + the glint in Zaroon's eyes as he asked her to feed him.

Zaroon couldn't even stop her from finishing all her ice creams at once, but asked her not to expect anything in return.😆😆😆 Zaroon Miyan, zyaada hi bigaad diya Biwi ko! 😆😆😆

Aur wahi hua, jiska darr tha! 😆 Abeer now has a sore throat. 😛
Loved Zaroon and Aiman's Convo.

Abeer is so so cute, when it comes to makeup to her Shauhar. ❤️ How cutely she says, "Kab Tak Naraaz Rahenge?" And Zaroon's equally cute reply as to she doesn't listens to him.

Abeer and her midnight cravings. 😆😆
Chocomilk, Uff Allah! 😆😆
Loved how Zaroon imagined Abeer's call to be an imagination and then litreally jumps up saying, "Kya Hua? Kya Hua?" 🤣🤣
But his concern..❤️ Poor Boy tried to get away but couldn't.😆

Loved the song, how he played and sang to her in the midnight. ❤️
It shows how much he loves her as his wife, the mother of his kids and as a man loves a woman. 😳

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. 🤗
This has to be the bestest written by you and I love you for this. ❤️
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Loved it dear
Beautiful part
I just loved the beach scene
Abeer to Naira se bhi choti hai 😆
Itni saari ice cream 😲 baap re 🤢
Gala to kharab hona hi tha
Zaroon is really loving
Zabeer make each other complete 😊
Beautiful piece
Keep writing 😊
Bhatakti_atma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hola again... 
her pregnancy has definately had a lot of influence on her mood :p
her ice cream demands and i so knew she wud end up having a sore throat... 
i so loved this caring and a bit dominating Zaroon.. 
bt i mean lyk who on earth wud want to have three ice creams at the same tym, it cud only be her.. and god what tantrums she showed.. she is too clever in this respect as she knows what wud make her husband give in.. 
and her mid night demand.. a sudden urge for hot choco.. reminded me of salam namaste.. and the end was fab.. a sweet moment between the two.. 
loved it.. i hope u will  write more on them... :)
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: MohabbatGirl.x

Hayee.. Jaan Leli. ❤️ *Daydreaming and Drooling all at once.*

You know why, every year on my birthday I ask you to write on my babies on the fiction that is probably closest to my heart? ❤️
Cuz its YOU who loves them as much as I being the writer, does. 

True.. there is no doubt I love Abeer-Zaroon.. ❤️

To start with, I love the exchange between Naira and Abeer. The little one is so excited to hear the sounds of sea from the shell. 
Zaroon Abeer's promise session was so so cute! I mean, which man asks his wife if she has anymore demands to be fulfilled? Only Zaroon Junaid and I need him in my life now.

Every woman needs Zaroon Junaid .. but not everyone is as lucky as Kashaf/Abeer..😆

Even I was intrigued to know as to what Abeer had demanded and then came to know it was Ice cream.😆 Zaroon's NAHI cracked me up so bad.😆😆😆 But ab vaada kiya toh nibhana padega!

It was so so cute of Zaroon to walk holding the hands of the two ladies side by side. ❤️

Toh aur? He's a perfect daddy and hubby..

Uff, but Abeer worse than Naira really. Even the little girl knows her flavor but Abeer's taking such a long time to decide and ends up deciding three!! 😆😆😆 The shopkeeper and the couple beside had to be amused. 😆😆😆
A : Zyaada Hai? 😳
Z : Nahi, Bohot Zyaada Hai..!! 😆😆

Her cuteness is so adorable when she walks away grumpily and it was heartmelting as to how Zaroon brought her the three flavors and gave it to her. Babies! ❤️ Just to see a smile on her face.😳

IKR! How can he upset her, huh?!

Their Hug was Cute..❤️ And Zaroon's, "Haath Chutti Par Hain.." ☺️ It was uber romantic of him to ask her to feed him when Abeer cutely asked him to share.
Dobara Parents banne wale hain, but their spark and romance is intact. 😉 
Khair, Naira and the upcoming little one is the result of their romance and badmashiyaan only! ☺️

Shaitaaniyan aur badmashiyaan..😉
And their love gets deeper with time.. ❤️

Loved Zaroon's dialogue of, "Khoobsurat Joda.." ❤️

I could imagine the crimson on Abeer's cheeks and that naughty smile + the glint in Zaroon's eyes as he asked her to feed him.

Haaye.. I'm glad you could!

Zaroon couldn't even stop her from finishing all her ice creams at once, but asked her not to expect anything in return.😆😆😆 Zaroon Miyan, zyaada hi bigaad diya Biwi ko! 😆😆😆

He loves spoiling both the ladies in his life.. phir chahe kuch bhi ho jaye!

Aur wahi hua, jiska darr tha! 😆 Abeer now has a sore throat. 😛
Loved Zaroon and Aiman's Convo.

Abeer is so so cute, when it comes to makeup to her Shauhar. ❤️ How cutely she says, "Kab Tak Naraaz Rahenge?" And Zaroon's equally cute reply as to she doesn't listens to him.

Abeer and her midnight cravings. 😆😆
Chocomilk, Uff Allah! 😆😆
Loved how Zaroon imagined Abeer's call to be an imagination and then litreally jumps up saying, "Kya Hua? Kya Hua?" 🤣🤣
But his concern..❤️ Poor Boy tried to get away but couldn't.😆

Loved the song, how he played and sang to her in the midnight. ❤️
It shows how much he loves her as his wife, the mother of his kids and as a man loves a woman. 😳

Yes.. as a man loves a woman.. as a father loves the mother of his kids and as a husband loves a wife.. ❤️ They are goals..

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. 🤗
This has to be the bestest written by you and I love you for this. ❤️

Aww... thank you so much!
It really means a lot...

I'm so glad I could make your birthday special enough!

Love you too! ❤️

Nandini
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: --GOLD--

Loved it dear
Beautiful part
I just loved the beach scene
Abeer to Naira se bhi choti hai 😆
Itni saari ice cream 😲 baap re 🤢
Gala to kharab hona hi tha
Zaroon is really loving
Zabeer make each other complete 😊
Beautiful piece
Keep writing 😊

Thank you so much!!

Zaroon and Abeer are goals.. ❤️

Yes.. they complete each other like pieces of jigsaw puzzle come together to form of beautiful picture..

Thank you once again..
Nandini

Edited by pcnsb - 7 years ago
pcnsb thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhatakti_atma

hola again... 

her pregnancy has definately had a lot of influence on her mood :p
her ice cream demands and i so knew she wud end up having a sore throat... 
i so loved this caring and a bit dominating Zaroon.. 
bt i mean lyk who on earth wud want to have three ice creams at the same tym, it cud only be her.. and god what tantrums she showed.. she is too clever in this respect as she knows what wud make her husband give in.. 
and her mid night demand.. a sudden urge for hot choco.. reminded me of salam namaste.. and the end was fab.. a sweet moment between the two.. 
loved it.. i hope u will  write more on them... :)

Thank youy so much Yashfeen di..

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading the update..

Well.. Shanaya di is the karta dharta for that.. if she asks me to write more I will definitely..

Thank you once again

Nandini

pcnsb thumbnail

Thank you so much..😊

Nandini