Ajabdhe Phool OS Attachment is worst

kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello again 🤗
This time not #PrAja 😛 this time on Phool Ajab on their friendship. My very first attempt writing a,Sad Story as you can guess from the Story Name. I hope you all like it.
chappals tamatar all are welcome 😆 (par dheere maarna)

BASED ON TRUE STORY

It was raining heavily outside. Ajabdhe was sitting near window with her album in hand. She was going through the pictures. Turned the page and she saw pic with phool. The last time they met, on phools birthday. Time passed, but still ajab couldn't overcome that breakup with phool. Phool was everything to her. She was her soul sister. The one person in ajab life who could understand her. With whom ajab used to share all her good and bad, and phool too consider ajab as her best bestest friend.
Tear rolled down her eyes remembering those days. She wiped and murmured " y you did this to me"

'Date 29.06.2016 Time 11:30
It was Result declaration day. Phool last chance of getting qualified in CS foundation Exam. it was her third attempt. Ajabdhe was more tensed for phool. ''If this time she didn't qualify, she will break'' thought ajab. Ajab was in her village. She went there for vacation. And unfortunately she didn't have Internet in her phone so that she can check her result. She was tension free as '' jo hoga dhekha jaayega''. Her phone rang, KHUSHBOO calling. She picked it up.
A: hi khushboo.
K: ajab dii, I qualified in Foundation, even khushi dhikhsha too qualified.
a: wows thats great, congratulation.
K: what about you.
A: I didn't check still. Net speed is slow.
K: give me your roll no. I will check it.
A: na na na na i will do don't worry, let me check again, then i call you.
K: ok bye.
A: bye.
I need to call phool first. Praying that she get qualified. She made call to phool.
Phool picked up her call.
A: phool? whats your result.
p: I have lost hope. I m good for nothing. I can't do anything in life. I quit ajab and she cried hard.
A: phool calm down. Nothing is finish. It was just a thing. Many more opportunities are yet to come. Don't say like this.
P: I don't want to talk now. Bye. And she cut the call
A: phool phool listen.
HB: what happen.
A: maa phool didn't qualified this time too. She is crying hard, and she is not talking to me too.
Hb: leave her alone for some time. its hard time for her. Give her some time. She will be okay.
A: hmmm.
Hb: what's your result?
A: I didn't check yet.
HB: then do fast.
A: maa no net pack. Remember. I told dad to get me but he forgot.
Hb: umm, then?
A: wait I am coming.
She went to her neighbour house.
A: bhaiya plzzz check my result naa.
Boy : what will you give me in return.
A: babaji ka thullu. Don't waste my time check fast otherwise I am gonna disclose all your secrerts.
Boy : why you get so serious all time I was just kidding.
She giggled 'seedhi ungli se ghee na nikle toh ungli tedi karni padti hai''
Boy : every dog has one day.
A: you will have soon.
Boy : cheap lady.
A: cheap guy.
Hogaya aapka toh mera result dhekho.
Boy: mera result dhekho,, roll number degi toh na.
A: sorry I forgot.
Here it is.
B : wait a second. Ok its open. Oyeee ajab gajab ' he hugged her''
A: what happen?
B : bacha you qualified Foundation course.
A: what ? you are kidding.
B : pagal see this.
And she smiled after seeing her result.
B: bas smile ? you are not happy ?
A: I am happy.
B : no you are not. Phool ka result nhi nikla ?
A: no. and
B : and she is not talking to you ?
A: yes.
B: give her some time. She will be fine.
A: hmmm
B : chal lets go home.
A: chalo.

Ajab took out her phone and searched Phool number, and she dialed again. It ranged onced and got disconnected. It has been one and a half month and still phool hasn't unblocked her number. She cried again. ' am I so bad, that she hates me this much. She don't want to talk to me still. What have I done ? Why such treatment with me only?'' she said

same day 29th june in evening she tried calling her again but it disconnected. Y she blocked my number? She questioned herself.
Next morning.
She took her father's mobile and dialed her number. It ranged and phool mom picked it up.
A: hello
M: hello. Whos this.
A: aunty me ajabdhe.
M: yes beta say.
A: aunty where is phool.
M: ummm she is in washroom. Whats the matter?
A: umm, I wanted to talk to her.
M: beta she didn't want to talk with anyone. We are making her understand
A: aunty but
M: beta it's my request doesn't try to call her from onwards. Please
And she disconnected the call.
A: aunty aun..
What happen asked her dad.
A: nothing much. And she went to room.
Ajab was hurt but she never disccused about it with anyone. She pretend to be happy infront of all. But in reality she wanted to cry hard wanted to discuss her problem. She wanted to sort out the matter.
One day she called one of phool friend with whom phool was studying Bcom.
Ajabdhe requested reena to make her talk to phool after class gets over.
Clock striked 7:30 and ajab was wiating for the call. She was praying, and hoping that only once for a while phool talk to her. Her phone ranged and it was reena.
R: hi ajab.
A: hi.
R: umm, ajab sorry but phool don't want to talk with you. She said me to tell you that, to not to call her anymore, she don't want to keep friendship with you now. Her education is her first prioritty and she don't want to spoil her studies and herslf.
A: hmmm ok and she disconnected.

She closed the album and wiped her tears 'Attachment is the worst thing in life'' she said.
She went to bed to sleep. And promised herself to close Phool Kanear Chapter forever no decided to move on in life.

E N D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kamu

this is simply most beautiful
Attachments are a part of life and it hurts real bad when someone whom you think of as your own hurts you especially when they are friends
Because we choose our friends and when they let you down well it hurts real bad

I have been there as well so I totally understand but sometimes we need to just let go because not letting go hurts more than setting ourselves free

You are so awesome with feelings

Kamu hats off

I love it and keep writing

Loads of Love
Edited by twilightlover29 - 7 years ago
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
superb!!!
loved it
nicely explained
Suranya_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all I cant believe you wrote on Phool. I can get its personal so I won't get in to the feelings part but I completely agree one or two incidences make us grow up and realize we are after all alone in this world and ATTACHMENTS ARE WORSE. But always remember, be good and Karma will serve you! That's why Ajabde was Ajabdeh and Phool could never be her. She was lost in her own world. The good people, like Ajabdeh, are tested and hurt time and again, because they care, from the heart, they fall only to come out strnger. so be the Ajabdeh, live by her morals, forever, and eventually, good will win over the pains, because God favours the Ajabdehs, always .
Ps. am late to read this, was caught up really bad, I know you must be mad, But Kamu, I love u ðŸ˜³