faryal-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am sorry if there are any Mr Bhatt fans out there (i doubt he has any 🤣)i dont mean to offend anyone ðŸ˜›Hopefully no bricks and bats for me 

but i  really wanted to express my views on Mr Bhatt's acting skills 

What a pathetic actor he is ðŸ¥±  i don't understand what sort of expressions he gives Someone please tell him its  a  serious drama not some comedy circus Well he is not even fit for comedy circus ðŸ¤”

Mr and Mrs Patnaik will you be kind enough to give me one reason why you casted him ðŸ˜•Don't tell me he is Yash's childhood pal🤪because he cannot act even for his life's sake I doubt anyone will cast him seeing his acting skills ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaya-V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dont worry Everyone on this forum agree on this Prashant Bhatt sucks in acting totally ðŸ¥±

yogs1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@faryal_malik: Loved the way u started, he hehe. ..hope there r no fights on this! Guess everyone will agree to this one!!!!
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Acting tho kya, he dont even know how to smile properly. What a joker he looks with Sujata and his emotinal scenes are like comedy!! Am sure he is friends with Patnaik's as he is the only choice of cast on the show that went wrong.. Am glad its a cameo 😃   ðŸ¤¡
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prashant Bhatt for sure is a friend of Yash coz he is also a  producer and had  been CEO of a popular channel too so surely they would be knowing each other and on good terms with each other 
 Prashant is a major flop in this show He is a complete failure in front of Shilpa   and Shashank , Vikram , Nousheen Ali , Pankaj Dheer all are much better actors than him He will be a complete failure in front of them too 

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Prashant BhattHe should seriously consider taking up some other profession This showbiz world is not for him He is a bad producer , bad manager , bad actor 
He should take my advice and open a chai stall somewhere Hope he can atleast make tea🤔
Edited by Hina- - 7 years ago
Flower786 thumbnail
His acting feels a little odd and very forced !
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol let me shower you with flowers for making this post 🤗
This guys makes me cringe seriously. His facial expressions are too weird everytime he is mourning his lines! And he is behaving like he has been away on vacation and didn't just abandon his wife and son for 27yrs. And the lines he is given 🤪 *rolling my eyes* how cheesy. His dialogue delivery makes it sound worse.
In fact I was annoyed with sujatta for allowing him to braid her hair! I mean as if the guy thinks he can just barge into her life again almost after 3 decades and start playing happy families. I was only interested in my vitharv hit romance not cheesy romance between sujatta and her hubby lol
-Archu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very true . The first smile he gave Sujatha in their meeting after 27 years was more than enough.😆How is he going to emote in the upcoming scenes with Kailash!!!Vineethji is an amazing actor.He'll look completely out of place with any other actor in this show.
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Super cool post...he sucks at his the great acting !