Shantanu Maheshwari - Actor with perfection

--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Making a post here just to express my pleasure seeing the evolvement of Shantanu Maheshwari as the finest actors to be present.

Today's episode. I still can't even fathom, how amazing was he in that last two minutes of the whole episode.

When he came close to Isha and then asked her 'So tumne faisla kar liya hai' and then realising she hasn't chosen to stay, that tear that escaped. I'll be lying if I say I didn't get goosebumps witnessing him perform like that. Shantanu Maheshwari, my god he was phenomenal! My admiration for him has grown via leaps and bounds.

Even when he was dancing, that moment if you guys saw he whimpered a bit and my jaw dropped. Perfection of fulfilling a role is what Shantanu portrayed. I'm literally typing shit in the name of Praise's but I have no other go, as he has outdone himself and I think I should start getting used to it when it comes to Shantanu Maheshwari as he always does it.

I'm a proud Shantanu Maheshwari Well - Wisher. He has proved his mantle once again. He was at the BEST of his ability today. And he deserves so much more recognition!

Ahh, cutting the crap, in short, I LOVED Shantanu today! Gonna watch this particular performance of his god knows for how more times on loop! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot cannot cannot stop gushing about how BLOODY BRILLIANT Shantanu Maheshwari was in tonite's epi. I just cannot.

If I-F allowed I would have probably typed all of this in CAPS. As you said he has outdone himself tonite. . .For me his best performance was the classroom showdown back in 2012 and I tonite feel he has outdone that in just two minutes. With that tear, he unnerved me like I haven't been in a LONG LONG LONG time!

He earned me again tonight as his fan. He has literallly become the Epitome of Perfection.

I am swoon.

-Chitra
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ana--

Making a post here just to express my pleasure seeing the evolvement of Shantanu Maheshwari as the finest actors to be present.

Today's episode. I still can't even fathom, how amazing was he in that last two minutes of the whole episode.

When he came close to Isha and then asked her 'So tumne faisla kar liya hai' and then realising she hasn't chosen to stay, that tear that escaped. I'll be lying if I say I didn't get goosebumps witnessing him perform like that. Shantanu Maheshwari, my god he was phenomenal! My admiration for him has grown via leaps and bounds.

Even when he was dancing, that moment if you guys saw he whimpered a bit and my jaw dropped. Perfection of fulfilling a role is what Shantanu portrayed. I'm literally typing shit in the name of Praise's but I have no other go, as he has outdone himself and I think I should start getting used to it when it comes to Shantanu Maheshwari as he always does it.

I'm a proud Shantanu Maheshwari Well - Wisher. He has proved his mantle once again. He was at the BEST of his ability today. And he deserves so much more recognition!

Ahh, cutting the crap, in short, I LOVED Shantanu today! Gonna watch this particular performance of his god knows for how more times on loop! 

you just said what ever iam feeling right now...
words are getting less to describe how much i loved today's performance of shantanu. be it dancing vise or the last few min scene with isha...there were hell lot of emotions on his face.
i second you...even iam gonna watch this episode on repeats and i know...every time i will watch it...the more i will fall for him.๐Ÿ˜ณ
shantanu never fails to impress me with his acting. ๐Ÿ‘
#ProudWellwisher ๐Ÿ˜Š
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

I cannot cannot cannot stop gushing about how BLOODY BRILLIANT Shantanu Maheshwari was in tonite's epi. I just cannot.

If I-F allowed I would have probably typed all of this in CAPS. As you said he has outdone himself tonite. . .For me his best performance was the classroom showdown back in 2012 and I tonite feel he has outdone that in just two minutes. With that tear, he unnerved me like I haven't been in a LONG LONG LONG time!

He earned me again tonight as his fan. He has literallly become the Epitome of Perfection.

I am swoon.

-Chitra

Oh that scene classroom showdown every time I watch it there are goosebumps all over me...how can one act like that...and about today's scene missed the no and tear as someone called me at that exact moment but I had the feeling in me that I have missed some earthshattering scene and I was so right gotta see it soon now...but I can say without watching it that he definitely has out done himself coz that is what he does in everything he does...he does better than his previous performance... performance coz he is a PERFORMER not just a dancer or an actor but a PERFORMER who does whatever he does with perfection and utter dedication and hard work and proves to be the best in it...god bless him and us too to handle this awesomeness named SHANTANU MAHESHWARI
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
indeed words will fall short to praise him today
he was magnificient๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
His dancing and acting was bang on..as always
kitty_cheeks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail