Hindi lessons for Neil Bhoopalam

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Shudh Hindi lessons for Neil Bhoopalam

The actor is learning Shudh Hindi lessons for his upcoming show, 24 Season 2..

Colors' show, 24 - Season 2 is set to feature a stellar line-up of actors from television and Bollywood who will enhance the thrill, action, and the drama quotient of the show

One such actor is Neil Bhoopalam, who has created a huge impact with his character of Prime Minister, Aditya Singhania in 24's first blockbuster season.

Continuing with the pivotal role of the nation's leader in the second season of the show as well, Neil was required to speak heavy duty Hindi dialogues for many scenes

To perfect his language and continue as an impressive politico and young leader, Neil has been taking Hindi dictation classes. In fact, his teacher, Hyder Ali has been spotted a number of times, keeping him company on the sets and giving him lessons in-between shots

Speaking about his preparations for the show, Neil said, "For an actor, it is a huge responsibility to essay the role of a politician on-screen and especially when your age works against the character, so I had to pitch Aditya Singhania at least 6 to 8 years older and there was no room for any error. Getting the Hindi diction right was the biggest task that I had to undertake and the change that I see in myself is unbelievable. It has made a world of difference to Aditya Singhania's life and his serious demeanour has translated beautifully on-screen. I am confident that the homework put in by me, and the team will show on screen and be appreciated by the viewers."

"We are both good friends and the everyday shoot has brought us together. We bond really well because we both are focused on work, the passion, and dedication. We are both, however, totally different people," he added.
Too much dedication, isn't it?

Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago