MSM 25th July 2016 WU || Kitni Aasani Se Aapki Bedroom Mein Aa Gaya

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Meri Saasu Maa Episode 156 - 25th July 2016 Written Update #6 ..Violetta..

The Episode starts with Arpita calling Bunty from phone. Bunty asks her how she is. She tells him that she is in Pari's house. He gets shocked. She asks him to pick up. He doesn't even listen to her and says "Oh, Master ji wanted to take revenge?" He asks her to give the phone to Pari. Arpita gives the phone to Pari. Bunty doesn't listen to Pari and keeps on talking. He cuts the phone and goes straight to Pari's house.

Maa Saab hears that a girl saying to someone that her teacher Pari has an affair with the goon Bunty. Maa Saab gets shocked and confused. Maa Saab sees the photo while the girl shows it to someone. She gets shocked seeing it. Maa Saab recalls however she met him.

Bunty arrives at Pari's house while shouting her name. Pari comes out. All the people who hears his voice comes and stands there and watches them. Bunty says "Pari Sharma, which game you have started, I am here to finish it." Pari says that she is not interested to play with someone like he does. Bunty gets angry and tells her that he didn't come here to listen to her. He asks her where his sister is. She tells him that his sister is inside, he can take her. Bunty was about to go, but then Pari stops him by saying "By making people scared and by playing with people, it makes fun to you right?? But when it comes to you, how you get tensed. This is the difference between you and me. Your strength is to scare people and my strength is to save people. And now, your sister is save" Bunty laughs and says "You will save Bunty Chauhan's sister? You are trying to show me down?" Bunty goes to the people who stands there and tells them to look at the girl clearly. He even says that she is a bad girl, she even partied last night in the outhouse with him. She gets shocked even all the others do. He even says "And now, she has kidnapped my sister and wants money from me." Pari asks him to stop. Pari says "It's important to respect women. To take care of women. But it won't help to explain it to you because you haven't learned it." Bunty smiles. But then his sisters comes out. Bunty sees her and goes to her and hugs her. He asks her if she is fine. He sees her foot. Arpita says "What are you doing? You don't know anything. Today accident happened with me." Bunty asks her how the accident happened. She keeps on telling "Pari mam came and she took me straight to her house to take care of me. And today if Pari mam wasn't there na, then I would still be there lying." Bunty stops her and hugs her. Bunty says "Your brother is here na. Would your brother ever leave you like that?" Arpita says "If she wanted to take revenge from you, she would have left me there and wouldn't help me and bring me to her house, he knows, I am your sister. But she didn't do anything like that. You have to apologize to her." Bunty agrees. He goes to Pari and apologizes to her. Maasi Maa and Pari's dad come out aswell and sees it. Bunty goes to the people and apologizes to them and tells them that the outhouse thing wasn't true aswell. And asks for forgiveness. Maa Saab arrives and the place aswell. She watches it outside. Pari's dad says to Maasi Maa that he knew, his daughter won't do such things. Maasi Maa goes in. Bunty goes to Pari and whispers to her that he just apologized for his sister. This game Pari won and next game he will win. Pari gets shocked. He goes to Arpita and takes her home. Maa Saab watches him going. She is shocked and confused.

Pari is sitting in the kitchen doing something. Her dad is standing behind her. Maasi Maa comes and says "You can fool your dad, but not me. I know you very well. You have called your lover and acted like that right? But whatever act you have, do it someone where else and not outside of my house. You don't understand it right? You don't ?" She was going closer to Pari but her dad stopped her. (I dunno, but it looked like she wanted to beat Pari:/ when her dad wasn't there..) Pari's dad says "you are crossing your limits.. it's my house.. if you can't bear them living here then you can go and find yourself a new house... But Maa Saab and Pari will be living here!"

Bunty is punching his punching bag. He recalls everything whatever happened. His two boys are there and tell him that a woman in here to meet him. Bunty turns around and sees it's Maa Saab. Maa Saab says "I have laduu and mirchi, take whatever you want to.." Bunty takes the ladu. Maa Saab says my 3 sons are like you.. whenever they did something wrong, I gave them the pepper. I am Pari Sharma's mother!" Bunty gets shocked. She asks him to leave her alone. Bunty takes the peppers and eats them. Maa Saab gets shocked. Bunty tells her that he is not scared.

At night. Maa Saab is sitting on her bed. Pari has a floor bed. She sits there and thinks about Bunty.. she thinks that she has to protect her family from him. Maa Saab tells her that she knows what she thinks and she can make it good. Pari asks her what she means. And Maa Saab says that she prayed for her.

Bunty enters the house of Pari's. He comes in from the window. Bunty throws everything. Maasi Maa wakes up... Bunty hides somewhere. Maasi Maa shouts that some thief came.. Pari and Maa Saab wake aswell.. Pari goes but on the way Bunty holds her mouth with one hand and with the other hand pulls her in a room and locks the room. He pushes her  to the wall and has his hand still on her mouth. She gets shocked seeing him and tries to escape but in vain.

Bunty says "See, I came soo easily into this house and your bedroom.. I am like a guest to you. But I wanted to tell you to not bring your mother between." Pari gets shocked. Pari finally gets rid of his hand and asks him if her mom really met him. He puts his hand on top of the shelf.. and some white petals falls down from a box. It's falling on both of them. Bunty looks at her. But then Maa Saab, Maasi Maa and her dad are outside of the room and asking her to open the door.. She gets tensed.

Please leave a like and comment!

Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lianaa thumbnail
Welcome dear... the last scene is missing.. my net is slow.. I am just going to edit it.. :)
hibachurel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow update... amazing acting and bunty to pyar kaa ghanti bajaarehe hai...

This is even more hot than Sattu...😳
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: raykamal

wow update... amazing acting and bunty to pyar kaa ghanti bajaarehe hai...

This is even more hot than Sattu...😳

Thank you dear.😳