Nimmi selfish mother only thinks of her Somu putar

Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Ever since this show has started, I have been supremely annoyed with Nimmi and her Somu putar jap. She is very selfish mother only thinking about her daughter. What about Harman's mom? How would she like it if tables were turned. As we all know Somu is eunuch, how can she be so selfish and not think about another mom. They're stretching to the limit. I wanted to watch it for VD but enough is enough.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes shes selfish but the story is like that
and who said  Somu is eunuch???
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Am I the only one who is not at all liking Nimmi's character now and find it annoying
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yes nimmi is a bit selfish but who said soumya is eunuch Edited by kusharberry - 7 years ago
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: harianjana

Am I the only one who is not at all liking Nimmi's character now and find it annoying

no u r not ðŸ˜†
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zubeada

no u r not ðŸ˜†

yeah nimmi is getting bit overboard the drama is really high hope for some cute haya romance i guess ab surbhi will be a haddi hope she won't try to seperate them so the spoler was right nah fire occured in the reception night
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No she is not selfish. She is just try to protect her. 
Mona_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nimmi apne beti ka liya soch rahi hai toh Preeto vi agar future ma vamp hui and selfish toh wo galat nahi hai..
RIMO9013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just keep aside others feeling including preetoo just think about harman and his feelings how much he will be shattered devastated when he will get to know the truth poor boy is so so happy he's on cloud 9 to get married with his gulabo
How can a mother be this much selfish what the hell she's thinking that she will get her Samu free from that veiled lady and aft that her daughter will be with her for ever then why shes not thinking about harman where he's fault she's using harman and playing with his emotions shamelessly for her own selfish reason
And now she's sending survi for 20 days to prevent HaYa suhag raat
Am sorry to say nimmi is selfish lady I just hate her
Kashish_shine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
though nimmi is not selfish for me and all she is doing to protect saumya but the fact is she is irritating for me in the show. I felt in some episodes that she is doing bhajan kirtan and all are listen to her in silent mode...