Isha-Sahir: Move In With Me!

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
OH.MY.GOD.

"Move In With Me!"

OH MY GOD! This was my favourite part of the whole episode. It wasn't any cherry on the cake. . .Sahir took away the whole cake literally 😛

He wants her to prove that she wouldn't change her mind again and what better than start with them living together.

As much as I loved the ending scene. . .Gosh I hated the precap. Why did Rave yell at him like that? 😳 And where has Sahir vanished?

Shantanu Maheshwari you have to take a bow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you potray Sahir Bhasin. Your quick voice modulations, change of expressions. You bring Sahir to Life. ❤️

And also Shekhar is still a creep. Gosh I felt so bad for Rave :(

-Chitra.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

OH.MY.GOD.

"Move In With Me!"

OH MY GOD! This was my favourite part of the whole episode. It wasn't any cherry on the cake. . .Sahir took away the whole cake literally 😛

He wants her to prove that she wouldn't change her mind again and what better than start with them living together.

As much as I loved the ending scene. . .Gosh I hated the precap. Why did Rave yell at him like that? 😳 And where has Sahir vanished?

Shantanu Maheshwari you have to take a bow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you potray Sahir Bhasin. Your quick voice modulations, change of expressions. You bring Sahir to Life. ❤️

And also Shekhar is still a creep. Gosh I felt so bad for Rave :(

-Chitra.

honestly it was my secret wish
since got is already breaking 'adarsh ladki' rules n creating history so i wanted a live-in track in too
but was not sure about how
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saraskumud

honestly it was my secret wish
since got is already breaking 'adarsh ladki' rules n creating history so i wanted a live-in track in too
but was not sure about how

Haven't ever seen Live-In track? Anyways, this is gonna be superfun I hope, if it happens in real.It should too I feel.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg...you stole my words...
My heart just skip a beats at that moment when he Said "Move in with a Me".
I actually loved the whole isha and Sahir scene...
Shantanu portrayed this un sure, not ready for another heart break and tired been taken for granted Sahir with utter perfection.
His voice modulations makes the scene more beautiful.

I don't know about the move in part..if they will move in or not because... both gia and rave were trying to convince him not to do so. It will break their sisterhood.
But I really felt bad..when Rave accused Sahir.
Sahir gets vanished all of sudden.. [:o
I want to see emotional breakdown of IsHir.Edited by dvrushu - 7 years ago