Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As i told that something is coming in my mind again. It came into my mind when i wrote another OS  but later with the passing of time totally forget about this concept ,recently its disturbing so i planned to write it down until i write it'll roaming around my brain πŸ˜† And after few days will peep in again with another mix of imagination πŸ˜† concept was different Yash was good but after watching Dahleez its changed &Honesty i can't even think killing abhay-Asad so somehow save them,tried lot to write realistic way..lets C..😊 πŸ˜³

Actually its for everyone sinha,Jilani,Deshmukh,Ramakrishnan

Plz ignore grammatical errors..
Its mix of whatever happened in Dahleez and whatever came in my Imaginations..everything is mixed.. πŸ˜‰
😊
Scroll down

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Adarsh is taking Swadheenta to hospital

Swadheenta's POV:
ur behavior made me Confused ,Neither u told anything nor u r avoided,even u didnt let anyone scolding/blaming me ,in front of family u r stood with me ,u didnt support me openly but u r always there for me ,that day u stood in front of me,saved me,requested to back off ! That time i was confused but now i know actually u wanted to protect me,love, concern i tried to find out/search was always there for me but sometimes i missed this ,probably missed to notice, sometimes felt that im alone but i was wrong Adarsh ,U r with me,as U promised to be there for me Always ,i don't know the reason behind ur silence and what r u hiding &Why but i need to know this and u have to tell this to me!

What happened (Swadheenta's side) :

Everyone was happy on SwAdarsh Wedding Day. suddenly police came into sinha house and found Bomb in Gift & before everyone could understand Haider Jilanj was accused carrying Bomb.
Thankfully Bomb was defused by Bomb Squad& everyone were relived for A moment &Felt bad time gone!!! 
Actually that was starting, everyone was calling Abhay ,who missed wedding because of Duty but he was unreachable .
suddenly adarsh &Jaydev left place in hurry &after half an hour jaydev informed that Abhay is in Hospital,when they reached there found jaydev outside of OT as Adarsh was fulfilling formalities & later its revealed that Abhay&Asad both in OT , Abhay was shot by terrorist & asad by police as his pic was calculated as terrorist along with Ravi-rajesh .
Shock after shock,One brother was accused to shot another! Thankfully Simmi wasn't there ,Suhasini Asked Jaya to Keep simmi away from all of this specially for her medical condition, later doctor Informed that Abhay is out of Danger as Bullet didn't pass through any organs &About Asad ! bullet r removed but they won't say anything until report came &called Adarsh to talk about further treatment as he signed his Guardian form,actually that formalities were for asad & Hospital knows DCP Abhay Sinha so they directly took him to OT ,when Zubaida Mami came to know he thought Adarsh is supporting them but he wasn't, actually he didn't support nor blamed them,people thought whatever he did its bcz of his nature,Humanity! but swadheenta felt there was reason. 
Simmi was informed next day as Doctor felt Abhay might woke up today,when Simmi came everyone was busy to console her &someone used this opportunity ,injected some drug To abhay ,it was mystery because Doctor was clueless how someone enter in to Abhay's cabin but they found empty bottle and take action quickly which prevent serious damage but it caused temporary coma state ..

unfortunately Zubaida was present there so people suspected Jilani's Involvement,security was tightened &Jilani's r strictly prohibited from entering Hospital
 And
Asad's condition was totally different, Adarsh didn't share anything with swadheenta but she overheard his conversation with Doctor, falling from height caused several damage - Bone crash, internal bleeding in his body but Brain injury is the main reason behind his coma state.bullets hits shoulder, hands, leg but luckily didnt cross any organs .

police informed Sinha's about case filled against Haider Jilani-Asad jilani. and that was the beginning of change,
Swadheenta's decision of Fighting case as Jilani's lawyer changed everything,
manohor-suhasini, Ramakrishnan-revthi, Jaya-Simmi was Angry with swadheenta ,Jaydev was angry for 1st few days but Adarsh! he didn't utter A single word nor he didn't let anyone insulting swadheenta in front of him,one thing he did ,taking Away from there while asking for peace in house & giving attention to Simmi- unborn baby &Abhay as they need it most.
Either Adarsh or jaydev stayed in Hospital for Abhay in spite of tight security.

1st hearing was after one week,there adarsh was different ,he listened what swadheenta told, observed her steps& testified that Gift was send by Arvind Gupta on behalf of Arvind-Ravi-Rajesh.force was asked to Search Arvind Gupta.

2nd hearing was after 14 days but those 14 days was full of surprises .

Ballistic report claimed that bullet hit Asad's leg was matched with bullets hit Abhay,Idea of Ballistic test was given by Radhika.

Suhasini Sinha appointed as Public Prosecutor on Adarsh request.

Adarsh Scold Hospital stuff for being careless with Asad's treatment ,Although Adarsh claimed infront of sinha's that Radhika found this but he had to step in so that people won't be able to blame radhika for visiting Asad almost everyday (though she see glimpse of Asad through Glass hole but she come)

And this Incident revealed that it was Adarsh who is behind Asad's Treatment in hospital making sure that Doctors r treating him As A Patient & keeping him under police protection and he is using his powers for Asad's treatment ,consulting Doctor,talking about further treatment etc. This step opened another side of Adarsh.
Manohor Sinha was Angry bcz Minister told something about Adarsh and He had to convince Minister somehow.

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
2nd hearing, inside Court room , Lawyer Suhasini sinha kept Lieutenant Yash bundela against Jilani's but Ballistic report ,Abhay-Asad-Yash call list shaken his position ,he lied .and Suhasini sinha handle situation with evidence gathered by force &Swadheenta didn't get A chance to speak,3rd hearing scheduled after 4 day.
Outside court Swadheenta was Attacked by some people, Adarsh saved her&brought with him,later Requested /asked her to stop/back off from case.
Allen broad gave statement claiming Jilani as A Terrorist .
Reporter Paddy gave information that Allen is lying on pressure made by Minister & Senior Bureaucrat Manohor Sinha,
Money laundering case filed against Allen.Swadheenta went to talk with suhasini sinha but she threatened to throw her out of sinha mansion, Adarsh wasn't house in that time but Jaydev tried to talk but shut by Suhasini
and Swadheenta left House leaving A letter for Adarsh in their room in his absence.
and to made matter worsen Asad was missing night before 3nd hearing .

3rd hearing was different As anger was visible on Adarsh's face when sinha's Enter Court.
 Swadheenta Pointed finger at Manohor -Minister for helping/supporting Allen, Department for providing facilities to Allen,Force for shooting Asad giving him any chance to speak ,Arvind angle &All of this lead Suhasini to request /appeal for searching /finding out Arvind Gupta As soon as possible ..
After hearing Swadheenta was in mission finding Arvind as she guessed he kidnapped Asad to stop her! with the help of Police inspector she found Arvind's normal Pic &Get to know his real name 'Major Iftaqar'
who is all set to return his area through Rajasthan,after reaching Rajasthan in late night she got to know that Yash released Someone similar to Arvind/Iftaqar's scratch/pic , tracking in his phone with help of Radhika she found yash injured near by Road side restaurant in morning, At lunch time stranger attacked her,luckily she saw him approaching with Knife &moved aside but Hurt her hand while saving herself and following that person she reach Iftaqar but waited to inform police &meet him at the evening, iftaqar stabbed her &take her with him when he heard police siren,later tried to strangle but couldn't bcz of Adarsh,actually he came there suddenly &started beating Arvind and vise versa, in between arvind's testimony about shooting Abhay&Asad made Adarsh angry ,beaten arvind Mercilessly ,Arvind's partner came with A gun&throw towards Luckily Adarsh saved himself but During fight That 4th person died /shot accidentally, later Arvind flew & after giving instruction to force Adarsh carried swadheenta &left for hospital ..

At present:

"Swadheenta,Open ur eyes"
forced her to look at Adarsh who is crying  πŸ˜­while Driving car fast .
Swadheenta tries to lift her hand but Adarsh hold it
"don't move ur hand plz it will give/increase pain,im sorry i should keep first aid box in Car,Sorry Swadheenta ,just 1 minute, we r about to reach hospital ,Plz "
"Ada.." couldn't complete bcz they reached &Adarsh jump off &carried her ,Doctors r ready with arrangement as they r given instruction for this..

It's Midnight when Swadheenta shifted to Cabin

Adarsh's POV:

Swadheenta, im sorry,sorry for everything i had done but i was helpless, couldn't support u in front of Everyone,couldn't share truth we hid from everyone but now i've proof ,enough evidence to clear Champ's name,Haider Mamu's Name,ready to tell u everything from the beginning..

At present 

tears fall in Swadheenta's hand as Adarsh is holding her hand, before she could open her eyes ,she heard Paddy's lines "don't worry Adarsh..."
"Swadheenta ,is it hurting ? Doctor !Nurse! "
(she lightly opened her eyes to See what paddy is doing here &Saw her hand was about to rest in adarsh shoulder ,Swa tighten her fist &it alert adarsh &he started shouting &paddy moves her hand πŸ˜‰ )
after examining Swa Doctor informed that she is fine now but need proper rest & care

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Now Swadarsh is alone in cabin ,

"I'm Sorry,Swadheenta"

".."

"R u ok?"

".."

"Swadheenta,Say something plz"

"first u have to answer all of the questions "

(Signing ok) "ok,im telling u from beginning, Do u remember when we r calling abhay?

swadheenta nodded affirmative ,tears r rolling down so hold his hand

" Suddenly someone picked up phone &informed that Abhay was shot by terrorist ,when jaydev&i reach there we found Abhay at semiconscious state&he was bleeding profusely, Ambulance arrived but he was Holding Asad's finger firmly who was lying beside him,this caught our attention ,we tried to separate but abhay was nodding negatively or expressing anger,Wardboy brought stretcher for Abhay only &we couldn't wait for another so i had to pick up Asad & when i picked asad ,Abhay left his finger as if he gave asad's responsibility to me noticed sign of peace/relief on his face.
Then in Hospital after completing formalities, force informed us about Asad's involvement ,couldn't believe bcz every time when i wanted to believe saw Abhay's face &the way he left Asad's finger,this made me confused,then i asked for Ballistic test as Doctor notice Similarities between bullet found in Abhay&Asad's body"

"but i got only one report"

" u got the one i asked for &Radhika helped me becoming a medium to reach u ,😊

then
,waited for abhay to wake up &clear confusion but that incident forced me to believe that there is more to know &Abhay knows the truth thats why he tried to harm ,was searching for evidence,Jaydev vaia helped me& we planned to bring Mom as Public prosecutor bcz u both support truth & no one can't modify evidence ,whatever i came to know wasn't enough to clear champ name thats why couldn't support u openly,there was internal inquiry but minster hid that ,Suraj helped me to find out this but Dad had to help minster as he was threatened to hamper My career ,Sinha's reputation &so on by accusing of supporting/helping Terrorist.
so i had to seek Paddy's help"

"Paddy!"

"Elder sister of Radhika's Friend"

"Oh! i thought..." ( uff no) 😳

"Hahahaha 🀣 🀣 swadheenta,u've learnt craziness (pagalpanti) "
🀣

"What r u laughing at?" While Trying to be angry

"Look u r behaving like typical wife πŸ˜† Don't worry Mrs.Swadheeta Adarsh Sinha ,u can trust ur husband 🀣 🀣

(Its morning outside)

" I trust My husband more than myself 😊 (looking at his eyes) ,ok so don't change the topics" smiling sweetly.

"ok,where i was ! paddy πŸ˜† well paddy gave information about Allen broad &i asked to share it with u ,then u informed mom&left home.u should inform me,Swadheenta? what u did? what if Radhika didn't inform me!? u know what i felt when i got to know about Attack from That Road side restaurant? why u did this? u didn't think about me ,Ur brothers,ur family?"
" πŸ˜” where was U in that night? Missed u lot πŸ˜”"

"I had to.."

before he could complete Paddy storm in &informed about Arvind , Hostage nearest school and Swadarsh left for School..

Arvind demand for Arrangement from Authority &Army come to spot but The moment yash come out ,SwAdarsh stand in front of yash And literally blaming for using this Opportunity to help Terrorist but they had to leave him because of permission granted by Authority ,As soon as Arvind/Iftaqar come out Force Entered through Back door& released hostages.
 Yash -Arvind left according to demand but Adarsh blocked them in Midway ,they fight for few min
 suddenly Arvind pointed Gun at Adarsh &yash at Arvind before anyone could do anything Arvind fall in ground that was Perfect shot by shooter from Back &
 the person is non other than DCP Abhay Sinha who is famous for his perfect shoot 10/10 rarely he missed target..though he is in Wheelchair but Sharpshooter can shot in any state πŸ˜‰

scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Swadarsh run towards Abhay,Jaydev with him& few Senior officer r also there

Jaydev revealed that night before yesterday Adarsh confront Manohor accused him for thinking about his career&Abhay's wellbeing only,ignoring asad condition,abhay's duty,jilani's sufferings &Claimed that he find out original copy of Internal Inquiry etc..this made Suhasini-Jaya-Simmi confused, Manohor speechless, Suhasini who found missing link in Evidence was Angry with Manohor for hiding truth ,helping minister.
Jaydev had to step in to solve this matter because Manohor didnt do anything for selfish motive, actually Minister Got to know About Adarsh link to Asad,taking responsibility of Asad's treatment,using his powers to make sure that asad is getting better treatment, Finding Clues about That Night etc. so he blackmailed Manohor by telling that if they prove Adarsh link to terrorist then Sinha's have to face another case,Swadheenta will lose Case bcz evidence r enough to prove Asad-Haider guilty,Adarsh Job,then Allen broad issue will hamper Suhasini sinha's reputation, Sinha's reputation,everything will be destroyed. Abhay will be fine so what if Asad accused or jilanis punished wrongly.So thinking about everything Manohor Had to help Minister in hiding truth.

suhasini-jaya-Simmi had to take time to digest whole matter, Yesterday morning Abhay woke up then they tried to inform Swadarsh but there was some network problem then completing Check up ,getting clearance from doctor with condition of Full rest, Abhay talked to his senior privately and when They came to know about Swadheenta so they Jaydev-Abhay left for Rajasthan but morning they come to know hostages issue, department didn't allow Abhay to come here but he was adamant to come &come.

Arvind/iftaqar's body taken to hospital by force,Yash arrested and everyone back to Delhi.

Last &final Hearing:

According to Abhay's testimony it was Asad who actually saved him bcz that night 

Flashback:

after locating 1st bomb with help of Asad,Army defused bomb then Abhay-Asad went to talk Seniors but in middle force inform about Terrorist moving towards nearest market so Both went there,found Arvind with remote ,abhay tried to stop but blust happened later chased arvind &fight , suddenly Arvind pointed Gun ,made him dumbfound & Abhay looked back bcz of Asad's shout "Abhay vaia" ,pressing trigger &looking back happened at same time that why bullet hit shoulder & then when Arvind shot for several times targeting abhay-Asad cause only few bullet hitting abhay &most importantly asad's sudden appearance &coming towards abhay changed situation,meanwhile Arvind's partner throws smoke bomb when they heard police siren &Asad chased Arvind, in Smoke police didn't saw Anyone only they heard footstep so they blindly run towards sound ,Asad 1st one who chased Arvind till roof &there Arvind shot his Leg &while trying to escape asad catches arvind's jacket only &police found him with jacket ,before asad could say/do anything officer shot ,injured Asad who was standing edge lost balance after 1st/2nd shot ,in this process his hands comes between bullets and body &fall few mitre away from Abhay ,That time abhay was in semiconscious state but reach somehow& tries to shake him,this process he hold his finger later police officer's conversation made him realized misunderstanding happened bcz of pic so when Adarsh-jaydev reach spot he tries to tell but only could nod/expressed anger, when Adarsh lift Asad he felt some kind of relief &left his hand.

Flashback End

when judge asked about hospital Incident Adarsh give proof of Yash's presence in Abhay's room &later mixed with others.

surprisingly Yash accepted his fault ,Mixing Professional life&personal life, calculating Asad's pic,misusing abhay's trust,then attacking Abhay /inject him drug so that he will remain in Temporary coma state for few weeks but doctor's quick action changed situation, later he trying to save himself he blackmailed Manohor &planned Allen's false statement, out of jealousy he planned to kill Asad by removing Live support but Someone taken away Asad before he could reach there.and after knowing truth suhasini went to talk with him& help to realise his mistakes,Radhika's love for Asad compelled him to move on/step out from his plan thats why he went to catch arvind but situation changed .

when everyone is wondering about Asad's Whereabout,

Radhika-Adarsh step in and confessed that
Radhika noticed Yash outside Asad's cabin &Jaydev heard his self taking about Asad so he alert adarsh&Adarsh arranged necessary equipment for Asad in their Guest house with the help of Naveen ahuja as he told him truth &Both taken away Asad and Right now asad in there with Tight security ,not by the guards but by the eyes made by technical expert..

Scroll down
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Being A lieutenant Yash's crime &all the evidence transfered to Judicial Court & they will take action according to army law that is Court martial.

Minister get punishment for hiding truth,threatening officer, special inquiry set for allen.

Haider Jilani-Asad Jilani proved innocent..

Govt. planned to give Bravery award to Abhay-Asad but Abhay request for special treatment for Asad instead of Award but to give him surprise Government ready with Both ..

people come to know about Asad-Radhika's love story & Cor.Deshmukh accept asad infact he talk with Haider about this.

Swadheenta Entered Sinha mansion after completing Welcoming ceremony &other ritual,

Adarsh brought Jilani's with them As Jilani's house need to renovate& most importantly Haider jilani needs support to accept situation so as A son in law he thought to stay with them keeping them here.
 Ramakrishnan-Ravthi ,swadheenta's Parents ,who left chennai angrily come to meet &Apologize to Jilani's for leaving them when they needed their support.

Manohor apologized to suhasini&Jaya to jaydev because he asked her not jump to conclusion then to swadheenta &then everybody to Swadheenta &Jilanis ,
Adarsh for hiding truth πŸ˜‰ ,jaydev for supporting Adarsh ,Abhay for trusting yash.
jaya-simmi-suhasini-manohor for their behavior.
Radhika to Deshmukhs  for Her actions, breaking rules ..

Doctor observes improvement in Asad as his brain starts responding along with related parts of body.

After 6 Months:

Abhay joined force again after recovering fully.
sinha r taking care of Simmi .

Asad, woke up few months ago.bcz of that injury he forget few parts of his life but with the help of everyone he is recovering fast,it'll take time to be completely fine.but everyone is happy.

Adarsh-asad bond well same is Abhay-Swadheenta.
Jaydev-Adarsh-Abhay-Asad mixed well same is Jaya-Swadheenta-Simmi-Radhika or parents.

Jilani's house is renovated   either Asad-Radhika come here or Adarsh went there,there is separate room for Asad in sinha house so that he can stay here .

Abhay-Asad both received Bravery Award &expressed their gratitude to their family specially Swadheenta-Adarsh-Radhika.

Swadarsh reception organized Day after Bravery Award ceremony.as they both wanted to share this moment with Abhay-asad who missed wedding & in program they taken vows again ,watched their wedding program video.

Manohor wanted apply for premature Retirement but everyone convinced him so he &Naveen Ahuja planned to open NGO &Suhasini Sinha's firm will fight for them.
Suhasini-Swadheenta became terror for corrupted/evils people in court same with Adarsh-Jaydev-Abhay..

Simmi's baby shower ceremony Jilani-Deshmuk declared Radhika&Asad's engagement..

Finally Sinha-Jilani- Ramakrishnan-Deshmukh become happy Family after crossing A test of Love,Faith&Duty.
though Swadarsh ,Abhay,Asad-radhika faced test of Love,Faith & Duty but still everyone had to face it different way.

Note: its A fiction but still i tried hard not to bring something illogical,but To err is human, if i brought something through imagination then Sorry for that..
Aimsha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulously written dear enjoyed a lot ,loved it u could have started another ff with this story line up maza agaya thanks so much and we will wait for a full fledged ff from you on dahleez will wait eagerly 
Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimsha

Fabulously written dear enjoyed a lot ,loved it u could have started another ff with this story line up maza agaya thanks so much and we will wait for a full fledged ff from you on dahleez will wait eagerly

thanks A lot for liking it, 😊 will try to write
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great story. i liked how you've traced the events of each characters. Cheers!
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Sana. I don't remember reading this earlier. Great one. You kept both Abhay and Asad alive πŸ‘