Santoshi Maa

Off screen bonding of Ratan Rajput & Ayaz Ahmed.

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

&TV's popular show Santoshi Maa has been appreciated by the audience. Apart from the storyline, it's also the chemistry of Ayaz Ahmed and Ratan Rajput that has been appealing to the audiences. Ayaz and Ratan, we hear, also share a great off-screen bond; the duo spends alot of time together. They have been best friends off screen as well.We contacted Ratan, who told us, "Yes Ayaz and I share a great bond off-screen, We are very good friends. We are totally different personalities, butone thing that bonds us together is our passion towards work and our professional attitude."Now that's something, when on-screen co-stars become the best of friends, it is something beautiful!

ARTICLA LINK -http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/33243-off-screen-bonding-of-ratan-rajput-and-ayaz-ahmed.htmEdited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice to know Ratan Rajput & Ayaz Ahmed are good friends off-screen.I like their off-screen & on screen chemistry.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Nice to know Ratan Rajput & Ayaz Ahmed are good friends off-screen.I like their off-screen & on screen chemistry.

Isn't this an old article?  Anyways I too am glad that they share a good bond off screen.  I would like to know what Ayaz would say if asked about his bond with Ratan.  I wish they would show more off screen segments with them.  Compared to other shows they haven't shown much of them off screen.  But based on what we have seen it seems like they get along.