KaSu in big boss - part 9//completed ff

Kashish95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
P.s - hello frnds i m back with another story ...this is yet another result of my futile imaginations..a special thnks to all those who appreciated my previous work ...hope u will like this too ...agr nhi achaa lga to aashup, mansi nd kappumyfav ko blame krna...unhone kha tha likhne ko ...i m very masuum 😊 jst kidding i m very thnkful to u 3 :-) ...ignore grammatical mistake ...bhut hongi i know .

Bb stage friday 9 pm
It's launch of big boss season 10 in lonavala .
Salman khan enters stage and dances on sultan title song . he welcomes everyone in Big boss season 10 -kbhi pyaar kbhi takraar and introduces this time theme -kbhi pyaar kbhi takraar wherein celebs will enter in house in pairs with their hand tied with handcuffs .
Salman - let's welcome our first contestant Comedy k badshah kapil Sharma .
(Kapil enters stage in black suit with navy blue shirt in total bang on gentleman look . )
Salman - kapil aapne khud k itne shows banaye ...world wide itne shows kiye , to vo sab krte krte kya aapne kbhi socha tha k aapko big boss me aane k mauka milega ??
(Kapil smiles listening his own infamous question he used to ask every celeb ...this revived his all CNWK memories )
Kapil - nhi bhai maine kbhi nhi socha tha k itna achaa karm krne k baad bhi mere itne bure din ayenge .
Salman laughs out loudly hearing his instant rply .salman - achaa vaise apka colors pr vapis aakr kaisa lg rha ?
Kapil - kaafi achaa lg rha h ,hmari zindagi ekdum colorless ho gyi thi .ab fir se colourful ho gyi .
( audience hoots and whistles at his each reply ...bb stage looks more lyk CNWk as kapil cracks jokes at each ques ...and of course salman laughter adds much too happy go environment. )
Salman - chliye to ab waqt ho gya h apko apki partner se milvana ka ...hm apko 2 clips dikhaynge usme se u have to select one .
Kapil - dono ladkiya ??? Bhai achii hui to dono select kr skte h ?
Salman - select to kr loge lkin 2 k saath reh paoge ,
Kapil - ha ye bhi h .
(No matter how much he flirt with girls, he still is uncomfortable when it comes to get close to any girl and here he have to literally stick with his partner 24*7 so he is damn nervous .his lips curves for smile but his anxiety is clearly visible in his eyes . there is only one girl in world with whom he is comfortable - his girl sumona chakarvarti - kapil k biwi , no one else can make him comfortable as she does . he so missed her at this moment but then gulped the fact that she can never ever be here ...never )
Intro clips plays
First clip - hii i m elli avraam
Kapil relaxes aftr watching her clip that at least he knows her . in excitement without watching 2nd clip he says
" bhai bas yeh fix " kapil says
( meanwhile in Contestant waiting room -
there is girl who felt unknown pain in her heart on hearing kapil's decision . she didn't knew why she felt uneasy seeing kapil choosing someone else .this girl ofcourse is none other than Sumona chakarvarti . karan v grover , friend of sumo says - " le tere pati ne to kisi or ko chun lia , ab tu mere saath ho jana "
Other contestants laugh at karan's words .
Sumo passes fake smile to him as she is deeply hurt.)
Bb stage-
Kapil - ab bhai apni sagi heroine mil gyi h to dusri ko kya dekhna yhi fix.
Salman - arry dusri dekh to lo kya pta ye wali dur k cousin biwi Ho
In waiting room sumona smiles sensing there is atleast little hope .
Hearing duur k cousin biwi kapil again thinks of sumona .With all the flashback running through his mind ...he goes in sumona land and smiles idiotically. He comes out of trance when he realises that things are not same as they were back few years . a lot of distance has crawled in their sweet friendly relationship.
Second clips plays -
"Hii this is sumona chakarvarti ... U guys must be knowing me as Kapil k biwi . i m here to be the real me . ..."
Kapil stands there totally dumbstruck . it is his dream come true . he could have not asked for more . this surprise is ultimate for him .
With His mouth wide open in O shape he is not able to believe if this is real . all his anxiety to be partner with girl has gone seeing her .his eyes are sparkling with happiness . what he most liked about clip was sumona saying kapil k biwi ...this shows that somewhere she also misses him.
Salman - muh band kr le bhai ...tera muh teri biwi k bde hontho se bhi bada lg rha h .
Kapil gets embarrassed realising his antics .
Kapil- kyaa bhai , kha mera 2 by 2 k 1 bHk or kha uskaa 16 by 24 ka bunglow .
Salman - to ab btaiye k aap ka partner kon hoga ??( however salman knew what his answer would be )
Kapil - kya bhai ab biwi k samne kisi or ko choose kroonga ko duniya vale gaaliyan denge, character less samjhnge vaise to main hoon but fir bhi ...to main sumona ko choose krta hoon . sumona darking aa jao , i m misssing u .
Contestant waiting room -
Sumona heart performed summer Saults after listening what kapil said . she missed being teased by kapil , after so long what seemed ages they were going to be together
Salman - to chaliye lets welcome our second contestant sumona chakarvarti urf kapil k biwi ...
Audience claps , whistles for her
Kapil - abe meri biwi pr sitiyaan bja rhe ho sharam kro , mata rani paap lagayegi.
Sumona enters stage in shoulderless blue color maxi dress , open hair and minimal makeup .
She comes downward from stairs.
Kapil claps seeing her
( sumona smiles seeing him clap for her...she don't know y but he always claps for her whenevr he sees her unexpectedly...be it uparwala interview or atlantic press conference ...may be becoz he gets overjoyed. )
With so many memories flashing she doesn't realises that her long maxi dress got stuck in her heels ...and she trips . she shuts her eyes as she thought she would land in ground with a thud and this would be very embarrassing moment for her .
But as goes popular saying "where there is hero there r superpowers"
Kapil runs towards her and catches her before she falls ...she opens her eyes realising familiar touch .
She thought she is safe now ...but the reality is - what she thought would be embarrassing for her turned into embarrassing situation for both of them. Yes thy were both on floors with sumona over kapil ...kapil on ground with one hand massaging his head nd second hand on sumona's waist .
Kapil - tu 250 grms se 10 kg k kaise ho gyi...khud to giri mko bhi gira dia ...uth mre upar se main pichak gya .
Sumona - main moti ho gyi yaa aap pinniya kha kha kr mote ho gye ...body dekhiye hero k , najjuk si heroine ko nhi bacha paye ...huhh
Meanwhile audience nd salman are enjoying the scene nd convo .
Salman - mana tum dono ko mia biwi play krne k aadat h pr control u r on national television ...uth jao dono .
Thy realise that r in awkward position ...sumona gets up nd helped kapil to get up too .
Salman ties there hand with handcuffs nd sends them to bb house .
He welcomes other contestants . karan and elli becomes partner .
Salman - to aj se shuru hota h inka bb ka suffer vala safar ...aage honge bahut se adventures .. ..janne k liye dekhte rhiye oppo presents BIgg boss seaon 10 kabhi pyaar kbhi takraar only on colors . see u in next episode ...tab tak k liye shabba khair subh ratri gud night

Taa-daa ...hope u guys liked it ...reviews plz !!!!:-)

Edited by Kashish95 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhho kya plot choose kia h 😉 mja aane wala h aage... kappu sumo to h hi partners for life ab bus dekhna h bb house m how their love blooms 😳 m so waiting for updates...
khjgj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhse pucho toh I am very very very excited to know what happens next ! That girne wala part and their cute convo was amazing and Kapil ke punch lines !!! Wohooo ! Bang on you are very good when it comes to punch lines bro ;) I am sure its gonna be awesome FF :) Continue & Update ASAP

Lots of Pyaar & Good Luck kishmish :)
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
Hi friend😊 I actually fall in love with your story but you have to promise me that you will complete this story pls don't leave it like that. Complete it and jaldi I am waiting ðŸ˜³ pls 

LOTS OF PYAAR AND RESPECT 
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god... U won't belive but  I had this bb fantasy of KaSu years back..even created the plot..but never wrote it. I'm so so glad u r writing it. Awesome one darl. Loved loved loved it. PlZZZ continue soon..this was fabulous ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³ Edited by Naturegirl99 - 7 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a creative concept dear!!!
i already started imagining the situations when KaSum will enter the show .Awesome update dear!! I am just waiting for an update. Loved the story line obviously!!!
keep up the nice work!! And if possible pm me when ever you update!!
Aaruhi1 thumbnail
😛Hi  where is my update😭 fast pls😭 

Lots of pyaar
Kashish95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mansi_as18

Ohhho kya plot choose kia h 😉 mja aane wala h aage... kappu sumo to h hi partners for life ab bus dekhna h bb house m how their love blooms 😳 m so waiting for updates...

thnku thnku mansi ...u hve encouraged me a lot ...hope aage bhi u 'll lyk it .
Kashish95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhirpalak

😛Hi where is my update😭fast pls😭

Lots of pyaar

arry sorry baby i m late ...i m updating 5 mins more bas
Kashish95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kapillian_girl

What a creative concept dear!!!

i already started imagining the situations when KaSum will enter the show .Awesome update dear!! I am just waiting for an update. Loved the story line obviously!!!
keep up the nice work!! And if possible pm me when ever you update!!

thnku...hamre kasu to hai h aise ...jha jaate h aag lga dete h... thnks one again ...i'll try to make it more entertaining ...hope u'll lyk it
thnks once again.