Soni Singh as Swarnrekha

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Friends since no article of Soni Singh entering the show Santoshi Maa was posted on tellybuzz or any other site I thought to mention the actress playing Swarnreka's name & little wiki info abt her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail

Soni Singh is an Indian television actress. She has appeared in comedy show Comedy Nights with Kapil.She was one of the contestants on in the reality show Bigg Boss 8 but got eliminated after 5 weeks.Soni has been in several TV shows including her notable work likeBanoo Main Teri Dulhann,Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann,Teen Bahuraniyaan, Jhansi Ki Rani and Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya. She was a contestant onBigg Boss 8.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I have just googled "Soni singh in Santoshi maa" & found this TimesofIndia article on her. Soni Singh steps in after Parul opts out of'Santoshi Maa' ~~~ The makers of the TV show 'Santoshi Maa' seem to have gone through a difficult time in finalising the new antagonist Swarnalekha. Parul Chauhan, who was finalised for the part, has now been replaced by Soni Singh. Informs a source associated with the show,"Though Parul was finalised, the team deliberated about her pulling off a negative character given her positive onscreen image." Parul says, "I had givena look test for the part, but the deal fell through."We hear that the makers then approached Mahhi Vij for the part. The actress, who was keen on turning negative on TV, had to decline the offer after she bagged a Punjabi film. Soni confirms, "Yes, I am playing Swarnalekha.I have never done a role which has dialogues in chaste Hindi, which is a big challenge. Secondly, I am a firm believer of Santoshi Maa. I have just completed my udyapan last month."~~~
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I have just googled "Soni singh in Santoshi maa" & found this TimesofIndia article on her.Soni Singh steps in after Parul opts out of'Santoshi Maa' ~~~ The makers of the TV show 'Santoshi Maa' seem to have gone through a difficult time in finalising the new antagonist Swarnalekha. Parul Chauhan, who was finalised for the part, has now been replaced by Soni Singh. Informs a source associated with the show,"Though Parul was finalised, the team deliberated about her pulling off a negative character given her positive onscreen image." Parul says, "I had givena look test for the part, but the deal fell through."We hear that the makers then approached Mahhi Vij for the part. The actress, who was keen on turning negative on TV, had to decline the offer after she bagged a Punjabi film. Soni confirms, "Yes, I am playing Swarnalekha.I have never done a role which has dialogues in chaste Hindi, which is a big challenge. Secondly, I am a firm believer of Santoshi Maa. I have just completed my udyapan last month."~~~

WOW nice to know Soni Singh is a firm believer of Santoshi Maa.She worships Santoshi Maa & keeps fast too.😃 Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago