TOI:Suzanne Bernert winds up 'YRKKH' on hubby Akhil Mishra's birthdaY

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Dimpal Bajwa| TNN | Jul 22, 2016 

'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' has been a roller coaster ride for German actress Suzanne Bernert, as she juggled between two shows at the same time, the other one being Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.

The actress, who has now got her on screen daughter happily married, has shot for her part and today. On the occasion of her husband and film actor Akhil Mishra's birthday she will bid adieu to her team.

Suzanne has been bonding well with her co-actors and on screen family in the show, which is clearly visible from the posts she has been sharing on social media sites. What could have been a better day than this for her to celebrate two things together.

She shared a picture of hers with her husband on Instagram and wrote, "When you have to shoot on your hubby's Birthday..Love you."

"Was a rocking cameo with a fantastic crew. Starting with the producer to his team to everyone in front and behind the camera, they gave me another pearl of memory to cherish," she further added.

When contacted, Suzanne said, "It is my last day of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai track, crazy time is over and it's my hubby's birthday on last day of shoot."

Akhil is a noted film actor who is famously known for the role of librarian Dubey in Aamir Khan starrer '3 Idiots' and has been seen in many movies ever since.

The couple has been married since 2009.

Edited by Sutapasima - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this lady is better actor than the actor playing rose.anyways,all the best for future.liked her as martha.
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing...
Now only I know Martha Auntie k real life Husband woh 3 idiots wala librarian... 
Sutapasima thumbnail
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

Thanks for sharing...

Now only I know Martha Auntie k real life Husband woh 3 idiots wala librarian...

Lol 😆 😆
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beatsdongandy

this lady is better actor than the actor playing rose.anyways,all the best for future.liked her as martha.

she is Queen Helena in Ashoka and has acted in many TV Shows before this one...KZK, EHBBH,Sanskaar Laxmi,Jeevan Sathi and so on...