TOI: Shilpa Shinde Interview!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Bhabi Ji producers, CINTAA asked Kapil Sharma Show makers not to cast me: Shilpa Shinde

Dimpal Bajwa| TNN | Jul 20, 2016, 01.14 PM IST
TV actress Shilpa Shinde, who became a household name asAngoori Bhabhi, is back with her onscreen avatar but not in her hit TV show but with a web series 'Controversial Bhabhi'. The actress, who has reprised her role once again, has no calms about what the producers of the original series would think of her and says that there is no law that says this sort of thing is not allowed.

The actress thinks that the producers in the industry have good unity among themselves unlike the actors.

She was last seen in the show and there were reports that stated the actress would appear on The Kapil Sharma Show which never happened. Here is what Shilpa had to say to all the questions regarding her new show and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.

Q: How did you react when you were approached for this web series?

Shilpa: It is like a reality spoof. I liked the concept and I don't think it needs any kind of copyright. You can't book any artist for copyright. Many people tell me that this kind of a thing is wrong, but I don't think so. There is nothing of this sort in the law. While making this web series we made sure to not hurt anyone. This is nothing compared to the amount of bitterness I have been through.

Q: Don't you think that the makers of Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai would feel offended by you doing this?

Shilpa: (Laughs) I got to know through many people that much has been happening because of this, but I don't care. I am a bindass person.

Q: There were reports that you would be a part of The Kapil Sharma Show and later we didn't see you in any of the episodes?

Shilpa: The producers of Bhabiji and CINTAA approached the makers of The Kapil Sharma Show and asked them not to cast me.

Q: Do you still shared a bitter relations with the makers of "Bhabiji..."?

Shilpa: No.

Q: Do you have any other offers in hand?

Shilpa: I got a lot of offer when I quit 'Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai'. No one can ban any actor officially. People still call me with offers and ask me if I am banned. I have already done the best thing, the show was the best thing that happened to me. It is not possible to get the best thing second time and I'm not much interested in TV.

Q: Do you think Shubhangi Atre is doing justice to the role of Angoori and is matching the expectations of viewers?

Shilpa: Not at all! It was me who made the character of Angoori Bhabi. It is very important to play that character, to put soul into it the artist's job which I did. She is doing 50% of what I did as I was the one to make the character of Angoori. Shubhangi should try to do her own things. Like my producers once said in one of the interviews that they made Shilpa Shinde, so they should have made a new Angoori as well. She is trying very hard but can't help it.

Q: Are you in touch with the co-actors of the show?

Shilpa: Yes, but I would not like to take names.

Q: What kind of shows do you want to do further?

Shilpa: Now I want to try something different.

Q: What came to your mind first when Ekta Kapoor wrote a long message against you on social media sites?

Shilpa: I don't care at all. All the producers are together saying not to give me work, but no one actually came to see what really happened. All I want to say is that they have nice unity which of course the actors lack.

Edited by vyoman - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Felt so much for Shilpa. And she has suffered a lot without much support from her co actors. 
I bow to her being strong in such bad times 👏👏

TFS dearest Vyoman, missed U 🤗
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita..

Felt so much for Shilpa. And she has suffered a lot without much support from her co actors. 

I bow to her being strong in such bad times 👏👏

TFS dearest Vyoman, missed U 🤗

Absolutely agree with you babita...she is a strong person...as she rightly said she put her soul into Angoori's character. Now a days it's only dialogues of Angoori left... all her innocence gone...😔
Welcome dear..🤗down with viral fever...that is why couldn't visit forum for 2 days...
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx for sharing...😊

Welcome dear...🤗
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vyoman

Welcome dear...🤗

🤗tke care...😊
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Absolutely agree with you babita...she is a strong person...as she rightly said she put her soul into Angoori's character. Now a days it's only dialogues of Angoori left... all her innocence gone...😔
Welcome dear..🤗down with viral fever...that is why couldn't visit forum for 2 days...

Oh, how are U doing today ?? Take care dearest 🤗
I was also away due to my Tut today !
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am already settled with New Angoori bhabhi
I am liking her now

TFS for interview here 

😛