Why d hell Revati has bathed in make-up? :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
One of d main reasons I like her is dat she is dusky toned beautiful woman but in d precap she has bathed in make-up wid extra foundation๐Ÿ˜ก. Why she is happy wid Shekhar news wen she called him jerk weneva she missed him? How come her mom know abt Shekhar? Did Rave told her or Shekhar was actually set by her parents only for her rishta? I am already feeling bad for Rave. I don't want her to face any trouble n heartbreak 4m Shekhar. Hope she don't bcums doormat to Shekhar. How come she is concerned for cleaning her messy room n dressing so girly just to please dat jerk? Why did she then shouted at Guru accusing him of trying to change her wen he gave her an Indian outfit? If she don't like to be changed then why dressing up so much for Shekhar who only treated her like a doormat. Hope she does not again drinks black-bitter coffee n watch movies which only he likes. Some episodes ago, Rave had a self-talk abt her night wid Guru saying dat she can't accept Guru cuz may be she still loves Shekhar. I fear Shekhar's reaction for Revati on finding dat she is not a virgin anymore which she lost to another guy. But I am happy dat cvs r now focusing on Rave;'s story too as they r always focusing on only Isha n Gia's stories. Edited by angel_juhi04 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rave perhaps still loves Shekhar inspite of whatever he did to her. . .She was always ready to do whatever it takes to with him in the past and now when dhe has heard that he is coming back all of it has rushed back to her and she is behaving all like that again because her mother told her he was interested in her. . Its probably everything she wanted to hear since he left. One hope was all she looking for n now she has it so for a while she has forgot how far she has come. She doesnt want to be Rave right now she wants to be Shekhar's Rave.
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think now that revati will get a reality check, since the others are  teaming up for mission shekhar
she would now be able to realise how much better guru is from shekhar
n maybe she will be able to tie the loose ends of her hope n admiration for shekhar n finally move on
probably shekhar's entry is planned to give the complete closure to rave's previous relationship n prepare her for the new relationship with guru
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: saraskumud

i think now that revati will get a reality check, since the others are teaming up for mission shekhar

she would now be able to realise how much better guru is from shekhar
n maybe she will be able to tie the loose ends of her hope n admiration for shekhar n finally move on
probably shekhar's entry is planned to give the complete closure to rave's previous relationship n prepare her for the new relationship with guru

fresh start for rev and I m eager to knw wht hppnd btwn them
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was never over shekhar.
She was in a livein relationship with him. May be her parents knew about them and i guess after her breakup she shifted with girls.( im not sure though)
Look...even he has not entered in her life she started changing herself.
Glad..all came together for her help.
Hope she gets a reality check and shekar's chapter closes forever ftom her life.
peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

She was never over shekhar.
She was in a livein relationship with him. May be her parents knew about them and i guess after her breakup she shifted with girls.( im not sure though)
Look...even he has not entered in her life she started changing herself.
Glad..all came together for her help.
Hope she gets a reality check and shekar's chapter closes forever ftom her life.

achha!!
didnt know abt rave's past
hopefully shekhar's chapter ends forever in her life with this track
kitty_cheeks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i DON'T LIKE RAVE'S DRESSING STYLE...EVEN HER MAKEUPS...๐Ÿคฌ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Vethika

i DON'T LIKE RAVE'S DRESSING STYLE...EVEN HER MAKEUPS...๐Ÿคฌ

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

U meant in the precap? Or always?
peacenfun thumbnail
why is she changing herself according to shekhar's likes/dislikes?
she is so different when he is around, this is not good, i dont like this
we love rev coz of who she is  n how she is
this make-up n floral dress n straight hair girl is not real rev but shekhar's version
hope she realises it soon or rather hope that 'mission shekhar' launched by her friends make her realise this soon
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I m not liking this new and degraded rev I wnt pwhle wali frank rev