13th May 2016 Written Update || yeh dil sirf aapke liye tharakta hai!

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Meri Saasu Maa Episode 94 - 13th May 2016 Written Update #2 ..Violetta..

The Episode starts with Sattu shouting at Pari. Sattu says Don't even try to say anything against my mother or else..!!!" I loved my Maa Saab, I am loving her and I will always love her! I am only against her because of Baba Saab.. or else no one can make me go apart from my Maa Saab! She is a sweet woman, she can't even kill any insect! How can she kill someone?" Pari cries. He says When she would be soo bad na, she would have made my brothers and their wifes leave from the house. I am with her. Papa Saab even made her a murder. I want to get a proof against Baba Saab." Pari gets shocked and asks him Getting devorced with me or getting married to Roop, what was that?" Sattu says : Pari ji, my heart beats only for you. It can stop beating, but it can never beat for someone else." Pari gets happy and smiles. Pari asks him What will happen to Roop?" Sattu says Arrey, she is with Baba Saab!" Pari gets shocked! Sattu explains her how he got it out that she works for him. He says I got it out at that time when Roop put alcohol in my drink. Baba Saab thought I was drunk and he brought me to Roop's room. But please believe me, nothing happened between me and Roop ji!"

Pari says I know it Sattu ji, I know everything. Now I understand, why you didn't take the sindoor." Sattu teases her. Both smile. Pari says But I don't understand one thing, who would want to kill you?" Sattu says that it's Baba Saab. Pari gets shocked. He explains her how he saw baba Saab wearing Maa Saab's clothes. He even says But please forgive me, I didn't take you in my plan." Pari takes his hands and says Whatever you did, it was good Sattu Ji. Atleast, we got to know how to fight with each other, and now we will act! What do they think? Do they really think, only they can play? And now we will show them! Now we both will play with them!" Both smile at each other. He opens his arms and she comes closer to hug him. Both hug each other.

I could only see this part.

Please leave a like and comment!