Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 19th July: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 19th July - Written Update

Part 1

Soumya is reminiscing her conversation with Maninder and is happy. Harman gazes at her. He gives her a tissue and tells her that she's about to step out in the Pind as a bride and tears won't look good on your face. He assures her that he is taking her as a bride, not abducting her. Varun adjusts the rearview mirror so that he can get a clear view of Surbhi. 

Nimmi prays to Matarani to be the strength in Soumya's life. Maninder is grinning in his room and says that the sunset of today would be Soumya's last. 

Surbhi enquires Soumya about her box. She asks if  it's a gift by Harman. Soumya says its not. Papa gave it to her. Harman asks what's in there? Property papers! Atleast show! I won't take them away.

Nimmi lights Akhand Jyoti for Soumya's safety. Maninder prays for Soumya's death. He is happy that his gift will he opened first..and that's when all his troubles would end.

Surbhi tries to take the box away but Soumya insists on opening it first because it's his first and only gift. She cleans it lovingly.

Part 2

Saya pays a visit to Nimmi and Beeji. She says I don't want your curses. I am leaving you but I'll be around your daughter's home. As soon as she's thrown out, I'll take her. This is our last meeting. If you win the bet, I'll nevee show my face. If I do, you won't see Soumya. Saying so, Saya leaves.

Harman dozes off on the way and Soumya gazes him and then at Surbhi. She fidgets with her box and back in Gurdaspur, Nimmi sees the flame of the Akhand Jyoti flicker. Soumya isnt able to open the box while Nimmi tries to stop the flame from burning out. Maninder waits to get the news of Soumya's death. Soumya keeps struggling with the box. There's a bump in the road and Harman supports her. He says I thought you got scared. Varun teases that in that case Ill make the car bump more. The barat reaches Harman's house. Preeto asks Soumya to stop. Harman asks what's wrong. Preeto says the godhbharai will happen first. She asks Soumya to enter with a baby because only then, will you gve us grandkids. Soumya gets nervous. Varun teases that Preeto has planned for a cricket team. Harman says shut up! These are all customs. Soumya gives the box to Surbhi and holds a baby and moves towards the house. 

Harman asks Preeto why is she behaving like traffic police. How many more stops before we can go inside. Preeto pulls his cheek saying I know how excited you are. Preeto does their aarti and then puts the kalash for Soumya to kick. She explains that a girl comes to her husband's house as a symbol of wealth and happiness. The way the rice scatters depicts peace in the house. Raavi puts the thal next. Soumya steps on it and then steps inside the house. She is hesitant and scared.  Everyone happily welcomes Soumya. Preeto says that your steps are as pure as that of Goddess Lakshmi. You're the Lakshmi to my house now. 

Varun stops Surbhi and asks where's she headed. He does her aarti and welcomes her inside. Says I will now demand a gift. 

Back home, Maninder is still anxious to hear of Soumya's death.

Preeto asks Soumya to makes an impression of her hands on the wall. The darker the impression, the more efficient you'll turn out to be. Soumya slowly dips her hand in the red dye and makes a firm impression on the wall. Chachiji says the impressions are good, you've got a sarvgun sampann daughter-in-law.

Varun finds Surbhi again and offers to give a tour of the house. Surbhi refuses. Varun laughs that he's always there for her. Surbhi says her days haven't gone that bad. Varun laughs and informs her that they've taken her to the backyard. Soumya thinks that she can't wait to see what's in the box. Surbhi tries to open it.

Precap: They perform the custom of finding the ring. Harman finds it and congratulates Preeto for getting the DIL she wanted. Preeto asks how so? Harman replies that Soumya found the ring first and gave it to me and took her hand out. He promises Soumya that he'll never let her fail.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya2202 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oops...i missed the epi today but excited for tmw epi. Thanks for the detailed update.
zubeada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the updating 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the detailed update. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Shivu! :D 
-RD- thumbnail