isha-sahir scene today

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i did not like how isha was so judgemental of sahir today
didnt like how she rejected when sahir was trying to be so supportive n encouraging
but she as usual fought lashed at him him for no reason again
but i liked how sahir replied back instead of just listening to her rant as always

n now that to support her he is quitting n putting his career at stake, i just hope that she realises her mistake
n like always she should not just be tankful n appreciative of her friends that they supported her like a family, she should realise that sahir actually led thsi quitting army to support her, n that sahir was equally tensed like her during this whole issue

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
When last time Sahir supported her in the viral video case I thought now she would change her mindset about him, but nothing happened. Then when he helped her in saving her job I thought now they will move on but no Isha always find something to point out in Sahir as a reason not to be with him. Its almost like she simply looks for reasons that take her away from him.
peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

When last time Sahir supported her in the viral video case I thought now she would change her mindset about him, but nothing happened. Then when he helped her in saving her job I thought now they will move on but no Isha always find something to point out in Sahir as a reason not to be with him. Its almost like she simply looks for reasons that take her away from him.

being a girl to an extent i understand her pov
she has been madly in love with sahir but he cheated on her, so she felt betrayed
she clearly has trust issues with him, i think she loves him more than he loves her n she is scared that if she trusts him again n if he breaks that trust she will not be able to tolerate, probably so she has become defensive
but whatever be the case is has to come as potrayal by the actor n in writing of the writers of the show
till now as a viewer i have seen isha falling for sahir again, n then being confused, so as a viewer i am disappointed, confused n frustrated of guessing n trying to understand her pov 
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I used to think that too. . .And earlier it looks natural with her not wanting to be with him because of his past. It made sense till Sahir wenr to America to have a break when she broke up. And then during the epic concert we came across Sahir's past flashes which again made sense but I couldn't connect to Isha's actions like she went n kissed her and from then nothing she does makes sense to me.
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know but I stopped expecting anything meaningful from IsHir scenes, because I know whatever it is at the end of the day it will be back to square one. I was skeptical about the yesterday's scene as well knowing what may come. "Shahir you are an MCP" "Shahir mujhe tumse koi baat nehi karni hai" "Shahir mujhe tumhara help nehi chahiye" & so on. Exactly that happened. The Characterization of Isha is egoistic, dominating & insecure. I hate all these human characteristics. Edited by Mellifluous - 7 years ago