sahir is so supportive

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i knew that isha will not back off in this matter, n i also knew that sahir will support her unconditionally
but was curious to see what will he do except encouraging her n standing beside her
was v happy n proud to see in the precap that sahir quit his show n rave too
n to support isha, others have joined them by quitting their jobs too

isha is lucky to have such friends

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Isha is damn lucky to have Sahir in her life and yet she treats him worse than a doormat >_<
peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Isha is damn lucky to have Sahir in her life and yet she treats him worse than a doormat >_<

yeah
hope she realises soon what a gem of a person he is
sometimes i think that isha is still stuck in past whereas sahir has moved on from his previous casanova self
sahir very aptly said in a previous scene that isha thinks that he is changing while in reality he is already changed person now
just hope isha realises this

Edited by saraskumud - 7 years ago
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually she is very lucky to have them in her life.
Omg..sahir today killed it.
Even I knew he will support isha but the was he was feeling frustrated and helpless
Because he can't go and meet isha as she don't want him around.
The way guru was trying to calm him was soo sweet.
I hate isha when she give that attitude to Sahir.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saraskumud

yeah
hope she realises soon what a gem of a person he is
sometimes i think that isha is still stuck in past whereas sahir has moved on from his previous casanova self
sahir very aptly said in a previous scene that isha thinks that he is changing while in reality he is already changed person now
just hope isha realises this

Exactly I feel she can never trust him. It doesn't matter what he does it will never be enough for Isha. I wish Sahir just moves on to some other girl because Isha sounds hopeless to me. Always judgemental.
peacenfun thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

Exactly I feel she can never trust him. It doesn't matter what he does it will never be enough for Isha. I wish Sahir just moves on to some other girl because Isha sounds hopeless to me. Always judgemental.

i hate how she blocks him n simply rejects all his efforts
she doesnt even let him speak at times
while on other hand she just barges in at his place in middle of the night n says whatever she wants to n leaves
n when sahir has to say anything she will simply say 'no need to explain', or 'i dont want to fight' n leave
sahir has been v tolerant n supportive with her, probably because he is a v good person n also coz he feels guilty of cheating over her in the past