" KISSED " A SHRAMAN OS - 100 EPISODES CELEBRATION

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

We hit a milestone today! EDKV 100! That's huge isn't it! I love the festive mood!  Everyone is sharing their stories, their love, a piece of them! It's great to see this level of love for a show and love for each other right here in this forum! Another massive chunk of news, we maintained our rank!

Way to go people🤗

Just thought giving my tribute would be nice!

This one is dedicated to today! Dedicated to all the beautiful people of this forum whether you be my friend, an active member, a once in a blue moon member or a silent one! I love all of you! Cheers guys! Keep rocking!

❤️ 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little Prologue:

Shravan and Suman for the sake of Preekar and planning an excellent wedding have come to an understanding and they have decided they will be like they were earlier, best friends till the wedding is done! So here's to a few light hearted moments!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KISSED - A SHRAMAN OS   

It was sangeet day and all the preparations were down to the T! The ball room looked like a fairy tale! Preekar looked like a dream. But there were two souls, the ones responsible for a marvelous set up today that got everyone talking. Shravan and Suman were a vision. The ease they carried themselves with. Anyone who saw them at work today either thought these two were already married or were set to! There was an aura about them that made everyone go "Awww"

"Sumo, ek baat kahoon. Bura mat maan na"

"Hum dost hai Shravan, bolo"

"Woh mai keh raha tha.. ke.. woh.."

"Bolo na"

"Tum aj.. tum woh ... Iss yellow saree mai tum" His eyes admiring her beauty.

Sumo's anticipation rose, "Mai yellow saree mai kya Shravan?"

"Yellow saree mai aj tum bilkul sarson ke khet jaisi lag rahi ho" and he burst out laughing!

"Lambu! Tum! Sarson ka khet haan! Tum iss black pathani mai bilkul kale khabme jaise dikh rahe ho!"

"Haan toh kala khamba kam se kam sarson ke khet se better hota hai"

"Shravan Malhotra! Aj tum dekhna ke kitne girte hai mujhe dekh kar. Saari nazren sirf mujh pe hongi" said Sumo with a smug and confident look.

"Phir toh mera work load kaafi badh jayega" Shravan retorted in a voice dripping with anger.

"Kya? Tumhara work load beech mai kahan se aa gaya"

He held Sumo by the waist, pulled her to him as though he had all the authority to, brought his lips close to sumo's ears all the while peering into her eyes and said in a dangerously husky tone, "Jisne bhi tumhe aankh uthake dekhne ki koshish ki uska woh hashar karoonga ke woh mujhe pe physical assault, manhani, attempt to murder ke case toh zaroor thokega. Phir work load toh mera hi badhega na unn cases ko ladte ladte. "

Sumo was shocked. Her eyes popped and her mouth curved into a perfect O! What was he doing? His proximity was wrecking havoc in her. The look in his eyes was making her heart flutter and his breath on her ear was making her head spin.

"Tum kyun- ... -  tumhe ky..a...? f.. farq padt..ta hai..."

"Mujhe kya?"

"Hmmm"

Shravan gently pulled her away and spoke in a hoarse whisper, " Mujhe yeh ke tumhe uss tarha dekhne ka haq sivai mere aur kisi ko nahi hai. Aur kisi ne aaisi jurrat ki toh usse tabah kar dena sirf mei zimmedaari nahi haq bhi hai. "

Sumo sub-consciously bit her lower lip hearing Shravan's words, the sheer intensity they held were enough to melt her.

Shravan made a sharp intake of breath, his eyes turned a hue darker and he gulped.

"Sumo, please don't do that" He pulled her lip using the pad of his thumb, "When you do this, all my resolve fades away. I'm no saint Sumo. With you looking all so ravishing its already difficult, and you are pushing me off the edge. If I kiss you and a few people here die of shock it would be on you"

"Par tumne toh kaha ke mai sarson ke khet jaisi lag rahi hoon! Ab keh rahe ho ravishing lag rahi hoon!" Said Sumo pouting!

"In everything that I said, that's all you caught. You crazy woman!"

"Par kaha na tumne! Mujhe khet bola ab kuch aur bol rahe ho! Shravan tum kabhi apni baat pe kyun nahi.. ---- ..."

"To hell with everyone!"

Saying Shravan crashed his lips onto hers. Sumo was so shocked she couldn't move! Sharavan initiated the kiss, first slow simmering then harsh burning. They were oblivious of the people looking at them. Sumo reciprocated and Shravan sighed in the kiss. This seemed so perfect. All coherent thoughts left their minds. All that mattered was their moment of intimacy and the fireworks in their heads.

A few oldies fainted. A few others mouthed a silent prayer to heaven to make this generation a little less besharam. Kamini's eyes at first popped but then she smirked evily, bhiassab aap toh gaye. Mammiji's Haye Ram was followed by a massive fainting spell. Mausiji followed in tow. Dabbo closed his eyes. Nanaji had yet to reach the venue with the rest of the men of the house. Pushkar whistled clapping like a demented seal. Preeti was elated! Ramnath dropped all the gifts he was carrying, and a thundering "SHRAVAN" was heard, the ball room fell silent.

The two responsible for this hurricane were still oblivious. The cameramen had a field day. "SHRAVAN SUMAN KO KISS KARNA BAND KARO" yelled Ramnath realizing now that the war had been long lost.

Shravan broke the kiss, for air and looked around. What had happened here? Did he not notice a category 8 earthquake kissing Sumo. Hmmm. Wait! He kissed Sumo! Like a full blown kiss. He touched his lips, yes he kissed her. He looked at Sumo, damn she looked delicious. Sumo's eyes fluttered open, still intoxicated with the storm called Shravan. Headily she said, "You kissed me"

Shravan gave a 1000 watt smile! "I told you I'd do that"

"Sharavn sab ke saamne" Sumo took in their surroundings. Shit! They were going to be gossip for a really long time and she was going to be thrown out of the house. Bedakhal full on.

Shravan held her hand, "Sumo pyaar karti ho na? Bharosa hai na"

"Haan, khud se zyada"

"People, Sorry for scandalizing you guys. Aj kal ki generation" He said tried to lighten the mood. "Papa ko pata hai iss baare mai, unhon ne apna aashirwaad de diya hai. I mean kiss ke liye ashirvad nahi, hehe, humare rishte ke liye ashirawad. Kiss mai sirf mera haath tha, I mean muh tha. Actually Sumo aur mera dono ka muh tha. I don't think we should talk about this any further." Ramnath knew all was lost. Pushkar was delighted. Mammiji was gaining consciousness with the change of tide.

"What was I saying? Suman aur mai shaadi kar rahe hai!" Said Shravan beaming.

Pushkar and Preeti dashed to engulf their respective siblings in a bone crushing hug.

Congratulations were heard all around. Nannaji had heartily given his nod, he was yet to hear about the kiss. 

Shravan wasn't done with his announcements, "One more thing, Sumo and me are performing a romantic sensual number, weak hearted ones be forewarned!" He winked. Sumo punched him in the gut, and laughter was heard all around. 

The ball room was hit by another storm. But two lovebirds gave a damn.

They were finally together, shocked souls be damned!

That's all from me folks!

Hope you enjoyed...

Congratulations once again!!!

Zoya

Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
------------
Unress
Me first 🥳 ...mahi this is thenga 👍🏼 🤣
Zoya meri jaan kya likha hai tune ...muahhh
Ramu will die of arrythmia 🤣
Bechare ki shakal 🤣
Sarso ka khet and kala khambha 🤣
He kissed her infront of everyone ... 🤪
Kiss mai sirf mera haath tha, I mean muh tha. Actually Sumo aur mera dono ka muh tha. had me in splits 🤣 🤣
Ekdam jhannatedaar todu rocking story 👏 👏
Love it to bits ❤️ Edited by sapphire3 - 7 years ago
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome.. I want this type of shraman in preekar wedding.. Opposite Ho raha hai... Loved family reactions.. Ramnath 😆..Thank u Zoya for this awesome os... Tfs.. 
Congratulations every one 
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
UH-MAZING!!!!!  I love the cheeky Shravan here. Zoya, this os was lovely, Shravan silenced Sumo. The kiss, Dunya shocked- Shravan rocked!
Ana_mika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Zoya, kudos to you!🤗

Sarson ka khet and kal khamba😆

A few oldies fainted.A few others mouthed a silent prayer to heaven to make this generation a little less beshram🤣

Daboo closed his eyes🤣 haan 18 saal nehi hua hai na

Raamnanth key to tote udgaye, Sadmese maar jayega bechara😆

Kiss mesirf mera haat tha,I mean muh tha,Actually semo our mera dono ka muh tha.OMG.🤣Shravan sach mein esa kare ga to kitna aacha hoga.Hayee

Ek dum rocking OS hai. Loved it completely!

manisha771 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya...this was quite hot ..loved it to the core and ramukaka's reaction 🤣
lizchand thumbnail
   Dearest, dearest Zoya !!! Hope u don't mind the double superlatives 😊 I won't ask for a better gift today- KISSED is just the perfect one. 
        100th episode
          Retaining No. One position. ...I m already heady and
         KISSED
  I m in Heaven.
      Love you and do pm me whenever u write in the future.
      A big fan of yours now. By the way Liz here❤️
nancyrio90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awe struck!!
What was this???...along with the audience to the kiss the hurricane hit me too!!
Omg yet to comprehend very clearly that did I just read something as Amazing..
What a perfect blend of humor wit passion and romance!!😳
Ramu kaka ki halat is unimanaginable but so very welcome!!😆
Congrats for such impacful writing and thank u for posting it!👏
Bookmarked!😛
netflicks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👏 hope this really happens... I want shravan to unleash all his self control and follow his heart for once
Rikta97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rolf
What was that!! I can imagine the whole sequence in front of eyes
I Jst cnt stp laughing 😆