is zee to be blamed for the fiasco ??

djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lol zee is the one who made this mess,yet kushal is getting burned everywhere the ammount of posts against him and hate poor guy for no fault of his  !!! knew this would happen ,one reason i dint want sachin to win thankgod he got spared ,yes he may not be the best winner but zee made that decision, not him
it was also a great gesture by pritam to sing him up for his studio ๐Ÿ˜†
on a side note i found a very funny connection of zee with bengali some one made it on fb ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† almost every alternate year they won it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ people are even brining this up all because of that lame ๐Ÿ˜†network the list started with shreya ghosal lol may be they took it from 2000๐Ÿคฃ
i'm going to copy pate it thats all๐Ÿ˜† dont hate me i found it funny

saregamapa2000  -Shreya Ghoshal
saregamapa2005  -
Debojit Saha(assam from bengali family)
ek mien ek tu saregama special  -
Ujjaini and Aishwarya
saregamapa2006 lil champs   -sanchitha bhattacharya
saregamapa2007-
Aneek Dhar
saregamapalilchamps-
    Anamika Chaudhari(assam from bengali family)
saregamapa2016   -kushal paul

he is toatally getting burned bechara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is bound to happen as the others have also a good fan following .The other's fans also think that yeah their favourite is the most deserving.Same case would have happened with sachin also.Even many wanted rupali to be the winner!But i think the problem arised as he got consecutively the less votes in comparison to others and suddenly got the highest votes in finale.Many people hoped that sachin or jagpreet would be the winner going by the consecutive highest votes.But that didnt happen and this came as a jolt to their fans.If kushal had continuously gotten the highest votes then this drama would not have happened.
I dont think zee had backed him as they never hyped him much.In my pov most of the kalkatians were not aware about his participation in the show but they got alert when he went to kolkata to seek votes after the top 5 selection as he is already somewhat popular in kolkata.

And yeah i think he is more deserving in comparison to others.
kolkata is the heart of music and it is not much suprising that many kalkatians have wom this show.
Many wanted sachin to win as his types of songs are mostly preferd by the audiences unlike kushal.As he mostly sang rock songs which is not much prefered by the audience.Even i dont like rock songs.But his way of singing and the sweetness of his voice has compelled me to love his singing.Though sachin is a very good singer but he always had a bonus point by the form of audiences unlike kushal.
I dont know why kushal didnt sing other types of song in this season but he is equally comfortable and brilliant towards other types of song which i have seen in other shows of him.He is one hell versatile singer,a rare talent to be foundEdited by samusaaaa - 7 years ago
djoker thumbnail

Originally posted by: samusaaa

T
I dont think zee had backed him as they never hyped him much.

lol are you his friend ???? just got a doubt๐Ÿ˜† since you seem to know something that we dont๐Ÿ˜†
as for your quote there is a diffrence between hyping and backing
the judges and jury  hyped the contestants a a channel doesn't hype them๐Ÿ˜†
zee always backed kushal ,initially when i came to know he participated in saregama bangla i knew he would one this one as well
damn is hould have put a bet on him i would have hit a jackpot ๐Ÿ˜†

as for people in kolkata not knowing he participated ,,nope they all knew infact the only support for him from is from bengal
as for sachin if pritam gives him one good song from his studio he's set ๐Ÿ˜†

on a side note evryone is wanting to get on pritamds bandwagon๐Ÿ˜› understandable since that he is in demand right now

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its as if zee has a fascination for Bengalis. ๐Ÿ˜†
djoker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meredith

its as if zee has a fascination for Bengalis. ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
thats why i found it funny lol