"Shiv/Gauri, Shiv/Gauri" mantra

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys!!

I know, I'm random... Kya karen... I just wanted to say you know the mantra chanting in the back everytime an intense scene is occurring or going to occur between Shiv and Gauri?... I just love it!! Normally in serials, when they occur I'm like "Oh here come the chanting...".. but I really like this one... Its specific to the characters!! and well.. perfect.

What say?

Am I just crazy or what?😕

Cheers,

dc

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misspickle thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me too!I love it,it's so symbolic 😊
You are right, its very nice! 😃
Eva J thumbnail
the chant makes my hair standing.. dunno why...
i meant.. well sometimes when u listen to it... u know something gonna happen.. n i'd see gauri is getting stronger n stronger... 😕

my fave background when karam apna apna anthom plays in happy mood. sooo nice 😉

Edited by Eva J - 17 years ago
DeepaliC thumbnail
No Desi chic ur not crazy I love it too! 😆
davinder143 thumbnail
r u talkin abr abr sa aarti dat was playedd in da bkground during dere weddin
3 angels thumbnail
i love it too as it esp shows the strength of gauri when she takes the roop of ma durga..

i really loved that mantra, when she cameback and walking directly to the mandap to get married to shiv..it suits the situation ,everytime when there will be a powerful scene picturised on her..
sujal_kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
unlike other mantras which totally don't suit da serial dis totally suits da scenes i just luv it in da background dey totally suit da scenes and da serial!

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O
sareeta thumbnail
Oh No, DC, you ain't crazy, I love it too...everytime it plays, I stay hooked till the whole thing is over... , it is so apt and perfect for the lead gauri...
All the Naari Shakti Symbolism... its Perfecto!! I loved this chant ...they can go on forever.... 😊

And I also love the music they play for Gauri, when she has her happy momemts... like the one they played... when she tripped in Shiv hands... it usually plays all the times , there is a happy moment in her or she is smiling.... 😊 , its kinda cute and well.. yeah romantic in a wierd way...
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The whole matra is so cheerful and it makes me want to screan out,"GO SHIV AND GAURI!"So,no you are definetely not crazy,because it's everyone's fav ❤️