Love will find a way- A shraman OS

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello peeps!!!! How are you?? As promised I'm back with A shraman OS.
This OS is dedicated to Eeshaal. Thank u Eeshu for a superb idea 😊
Hope you all like this story. Here you go...

LOVE WILL FIND A WAY

He retired to bed, tired from the exhausting day. He had gone to Tiwari killa to request them to help him help with the arrangements. Kamini wanted a grand sangeet ceremony in a 5-star hotel. Tiwaris couldnt afford it so he only wanted to help them but Sumo being Sumo refused any kind of financial help saying she had already booked Regal palace for the function. Its good and in their budget.
   Why this girl has to bring self-respect in everything?? He wasnt insulting them. He grew up in this family, was genuinely concerned for them. But she cant digest her food without arguing him. Main bhi dekhta hun kaisa hota hai sangeet us Regal Palace me. Ab to sangeet waise hi hoga jaisa chachi chahti hain.
   He closed his eyes to sleep but looks like it was a mood to play hide and seek. He barely slept for 3hrs, woke up with dark circles under his eyes and a throbbing headache. He got freshened and took an analgesic. Picked his phone and dialled Regal palace no.
    Her phone rang continuously. "Itni subah subah pata nhi kaun phone kar rha hai? Kahin...Shravan...??" Her lips curved in smile thinking about him, but it soon faltered. It was a call from the manager of the hotel.
"Hello...kya??Aap...aap aisa kaise kar sakte hain? Maine pehle book kiya tha , apko advance bhi de diya. Phir last moment pe aapne kaise meri booking cancel kar di?" Her temper flared.
"I am sorry mam. Actually there was a misunderstanding. The hall was already booked but my employee didnt know and took your order. They are my close friends , i cant refuse them. I am so sorry. Your money will be soon refunded. Sorry for the inconvenience caused." The voice replied.
Hot tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Ab kya karegi tu sumo? Itni jaldi sare arrangements kaise karegi?"
Her thoughts were broken by her ringtone. Shravan's name flashed on the screen.
"I have booked the hotel for sangeet, no need to worry." He said and ended the call.
So he was the reason her booking got cancelled , she was furious.
      The sangeet ceremony was to be choreographed by Delhi's famous choreo Abhimanyu. Vandy and Kamini were overly excited. Everyone gathered in Malhotra Mansion for practice. Sumo and Shravan had to dance on a romantic number.
After countless efforts he wasnt able to do the lifts properly. Abhimanyu was frustated.
"Suman ji aap idhar ayeiye. Shravan aap dhyan se dekhiye kaise lift karna hai" he placed his hands on sumo's waist to lift her.
Shraman sprang to his feet and said, " Bas bas ...abhimanyu main sab samjh gya . Aao Sumo hum practice karte hain."
He didnt like when he touched his sumo. Sumo stifled a laugh. He was too cute when jealous.

Today was pushkar's sangeet. Shravan wore a black sherwani and looked sinfully handsome.
Sumo was in Red and black saree. It clung to her body like second skin accentuating her perfect curves. Shravan kept staring at the ravishing beauty. Both were ready to set the stage on fire with their sizzling chemistry.
Teri meri played in the background. As they started dancing lights went off. Someone stepped on her saree. She closed her eyes but before she could fall two strong arms caught her. Electricity was back. She was in arms of her love ,shravan. They shared an eyelock. Sumo was the first to break the contact. She released herself from his hold, thanked him and left
Leaving behind a confused and hurt Shravan.

Both of them were in their rooms recalling the day.

"Kyun Sumo? Kyun khud ko mujhse door kar rhi ho? Kyun lad rahi ho apne aap se?"

"Mujhe tumse door rehna hoga Shravan. Kyun??...ye main tumhe samjha nhi sakti."

They lay on the bed staring at the ceiling ready for another sleepless night.

Wedding Day

The hall was decorated with fairy lights, paper lanterns , roses and lilies. In the centre was the pandaal decorated with flowers and colorful drapes. Everyone was awestruck by the decor. Kamini was satisfied with the arrangements.
The beautiful bride descended down the stairs but his eyes were fixed on the girl next to the bride. He was mesmerised by her beauty. She wore a yellow and orange saree, hair tied in a stylish bun, smile adorning her beautiful face. He coudnt keep his eyes off her. Preeti sat beside Pushkar. Both of them had huge smiles on their faces. Pushkar said something in her ear and she blushed furiously.

"Arey nariyal aur paan ke patte to aap log laye hi nhi." The priest said
"Koi na pandit ji. Shravan puttar le ayega. Abhi to vyah me samay hai na? Ja puttar chetti chetti laike aa ja."lalaji said

It had been 2hrs since Shravan left. The weather outside was cloudy , if such a storm is coming.
Ramnath was worried. He tried his no. but it was not reachable. He even called his friends but they had no idea. He sent Varun to check the nearby places. Kamini was very happy.
"Shayad ye rab ka koi ishara hai. Wo bhi nhi chahta mere puttar ka vyah us preeti se ho."

Sumo had this uneasy feeling since morning like something bad was going to happen. 2hrs and shravan hadnt returned. She had enough , she cant sit here and do nothing while he was out there in such a bad weather.
"Uncle agar aapki ijajat ho to main jaun Shravan ko dhundhne?" She asked no almost pleaded to Ramnath.
He looked at her for few secs and nodded. He was so blind in his ego that he failed to understand the depth of their love. No one can love his son more than suman.
Mujhe maaf kar do Shravan. Ek baar wapas aa jao, main tumhe tumhari zindagi , tumhara pyar lauta dunga. " he said guilt evident on his face.

Sumo drove her car madly not caring about the traffic rules. She kept on calling his no.but it was still not reachable.
"Plzzz bhagwan ji mere shravan ko kuch mat hone dena." She prayed.
She showed his picture to every vendor, people passing by but no one could her.
"Kaha ho tum Shravan?" she cried now losing hope.

There was a shiny benz in the middle of the road. But she couldnt see clearly because of the tears. She wiped them, stopped her car . It was his car, he was trying to fix it. His back was facing her. But she could recognise him, even in sleep. She ran and hugged him tightly. Tears streaming down her cheeks. She started hitting him on chest.

"Tum pagal ho kya? Kaha chale gye the? Pata kitna dar gyi thi main? She was now hysterical.

"Sumo ...wo ...main..." but she didnt let him finish.

"2 ghante...2ghante se intezar kar rahi thi main tumhara. Pal pal mar rahi thi yeh soch ke ki tumhe kuch ho to nhi gya. Par tumhe kya Sumo marti hai to mar..." she couldnt complete her sentence coz he sealed his lips with hers. Her eyes were wide open, pupils dilated. Her brain couldnt register what happened few sec before.

"Sorry tumhe chup karane ka mere pas koi aur tarika nhi tha." He smiled sheepishly.
"Meri car kharab ho gyi thi aur mausam ki wajah se shayad phone nhi lag rha tha." He explained.

"Sumo...sumo..kuch bolo please" he said.
She stirred from the trance at his voice

"Mujhe laga aaj waqt ne mujhe fir se usi mod par la ke khada kar diya jaha main ek 6 saal ki chhoti bacchi thi, jo apne maa papa ke ane ka intezar kar rahi thi, par wo intezar kabhi khatm nhi hua. Tumhe nahin pata ki aaj tumhara intezar karte-2 main hazaar mautein mari hun. Plzz shravan kabhi mujhe chhod kar mat jana. Main phir se akeli nhi hona chahti." She sobbed. He kissed her forehead ,cupped her cheeks and said "Nahi kabhi nahi."
She stayed in his embrace which was her safe haven.

"Sumo" he said "Hmmm..."she mumbled still not leaving him
"Puchogi nahin us din main tumhara cafe me kyun intezar kar rha tha ?he said
She took his hand and started playing with his fingers.
"Janti hu." She replied in a calm voice.
"Aur tum kyun nahi ayi us din?" He asked nervously not sure if he wanted to hear the reason.
"Ye tum janna nhi chahoge. Kuch cheezein ko suljhane ki koshish nhi karni chahiye. Unhe suljhane ki koshish me humari zindagiyan aur ulajh ke reh jati hain." She said, her face devoid of any expression.
He was confused by her cryptic talks.

"One more thing Shravan . If a day comes you have to choose between your love and family...always choose the latter. If your love is true he/she will stick to your side. If not then you were never loved." She said

Sumo who made him do her homework, who got into silly fights, who once broke his heart though unintentionally, had now grown into a mature woman. His heart swelled with pride.

"You were wrong papa. My Sumo is nothing like Mrs. Nirmala Ahuja. She is different. She is mine and I'll prove you one day." he said to himself, unaware that their love has managed to seep through the deep crevices of his father's heart.
"Sumo?"
"Hmm"
"Do you love me?" He asked though he knew the answer it felt good to hear from her.
And the angry feisty Sumo was back.
"I drove my car at the speed enough to win the F1 race.
I allowed you to kiss me. I am still all alone with you while your brother and my sister are sitting in the mandap waiting for us. Still you have to ask this stupid question. I doubt you are an oxford grad" She snapped.

"Wait you came in your khatara ambassdor that too with speed of ferrari??" He asked in a surprised tone.

"Of all the things i said only this entered your thick skull." She gave him * you are impossible" look.

"Before you shoot another idiotic question let me answer your first. Yes Mr. Shravan malhotra I love you .
At times we will have nothing to say
And there will be a rough and difficult day
Hold me in your arms and just stay
Our love will always find a way!!

She got down on her knees and held his hand" Mr.Shravan Malhotra do you promise me a lifetime with you. I want to wake up every morning beside you. Cook your fav sev ki sabji ,give you a goodbye kiss as you leave for your office, wait for you when you come back, watch kaho na pyar hai with you, have kulfi on the india gate, dance with you in the first rains. Will marry me Shravan ??"she asked eyes glistening with tears

He was never very good at expressing his feelings. So he did what felt right at the moment. He captured her lips in a deep passionate kiss pouring all the love he had for her. She kissed him back with equal passion. Yes i will sumo. He mumbled between the kiss.

Kitni bhi kathin ho zindagi ki rahein
Mohabbat apna rasta dhundh hi leti hai

So how was it?? Do let me know what you think about this story. Waiting for your responses.
Comments and criticism bot are welcomed.

Hope to meet you soon
Till then take care
Priyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res!
----------
Priii's OS
Me first 🥳
Kya masst OS hai!
Esh thank you! cause of you we got this!

Prii ek nahi do do Pappiii☺️
Naughty much!
It was wow!
Sumo wore a saree for sangeet! They danced 😎
Ramu ki guilt!
Sumo ki concern! And Shravan's reply! Kissyyy! 
Best ever confession!!
Aaisa show mai hua toh mai toh 🤪

Love indeed finds a way!

Thanks you for this one Priyam🤗
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
RES
----------------------
Unress

Priyam Di😳
This was the magic I was talking about.
Such a beautiful OS.
You never fail to surprise us with such things.

I loved each and every bit of it,jealous Shravan,guilty Ramnath,broken and confident Sumo.

I loved how the proposal took place.Sumo rocked it and I loved the dialogue where Shravan said ambassador mein Ferrari ke speed se ayi ho😆

"Kuch cheezein ko suljhane ki koshish nhi karni chahiye. Unhe suljhane ki koshish me humari zindagiyan aur ulajh ke reh jati hain" These lines are beautiful.Stole the OS for me.

Keep Writing.

Eeshaal Thanks for the idea😳
Edited by SleepyPsycho - 7 years ago
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Priyam my love 🤗
This was absolutely ShraManlicious 😃
OMG!!! That sizzling dance and combination of red and black.
I'm already imagining they would look super hot!☺️
And then she hurt him again 🥺
Poor ShraMan
Bloody Ramu 😡
And then Sumo in search for her love
Awww that was so emotional 😭
Poor Sumo her fear of loosing her loved ones 😭
And they confessed 🥳
Hahaha Sumo is so cute when she's angry 😆
Arey baap re!!! Ramu ki mind change!!! 😲
I hope this happens in the show though I know it won't 🥱
Love u loads for this beautiful ShraMan piece 🤗
❤️ Edited by -AnnieQueen- - 7 years ago
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved,loved ,loved it Priyam.. 😳
Show par toh kuch aata nahi hai ..OS par kar hi dil behelana padta hai.. 😆
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was super amazing dear! Loved it!😳
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING !!! This is so cute!! Very imaginable!!

Cheers!!
Eeshaal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Priyam jaani I haven't read it yet but just commenting to thanku for doing it , will comment in detail after reading . At work rn thanks jaani
Vishakha2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Weekend..
No ShraMan!!!
Fully bored..
And bang...comes Priyam's OS
It is sooo lovely priyam!!!...
You just made my day...
Beautifully written!!!
Thanks for the PM...
Loads of love...