Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Smudge thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Are you sure?...How come he is the winner as he was continuously getting the least votes in comparison to other contestants?I am asking because he is my favourite and if the news is false then i will be heartbroken...
djoker thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samusaaa

Are you sure?...How come he is the winner as he was continuously getting the least votes in comparison to other contestants?I am asking because he is my favourite and if the news is false then i will be heartbroken...

yup i am sure its confirmed now all those who attended not fans of the show confirmed it,i told you in my previous post that if zee backs him he can easily win it cause he is a product of ther show my prediction was right πŸ˜†πŸ˜† besides its a reality show when did the actual winner who you think would win won ??? never πŸ˜†
Smudge thumbnail
But zee never ever hyped him much.They most likely hyped rupali and then jagpreet.So they are now backing kushal is really an unlikely thing.I mean suddenly so much love for him!
But yeah if he is the winner then congrats to him.So... happy.Though i think jyotica deserve the third place than jagpreet.
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey frndz m ravina n m from goa..
tum logo ko pata hoga ki saregama ka finale kal goa main ho gaya aur uska winner kushal hain..
main gayi thi isiliye bata rahi hoon...
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
If that's true, he deserved it.
I think he was the best of the lot!
djoker thumbnail

such a cheap cup they could not even give a real one πŸ˜†πŸ˜† chi

on a side note im happy sachin dint win ,he is a good singer and he is way above the rest in terms of singing ,but if he would have won people would have said its because of his sob story, in a way its good
he is the only one i can see going into playback
i love kush but some how he has regressed a bit since zee bangla show, i recently saw his old live video of 2012 he was amazing and just saw the live performance video in goa he definetly regressed he was way good back then
however i one guy i wanted to win if it was not sachin was him ,thank god it was not rupali,jyotica or jagpreet
there is even a video when his name was announced as the winner on fb and even sachin was celebrating along with these guys seem like they are really close friends πŸ˜ƒ
all these guys e\look more like they are suited for stage show performances more than playback

Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
djoker thumbnail
performances for finale:
kushal with benny dayal
sachin with kailash kher
jyotica with sukhwinder singh
rupali with armaan malik
Smudge thumbnail
Originally posted by: djoker

such a cheap cup they could not even give a real oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜† chi

on a side note im happy sachin dint win ,he is a good singer and he is way above the rest in terms of singing ,but if he would have won people would have said its because of his sob story, in a way its good
he is the only one i can see going into playback
i love kush but some how he has regressed a bit since zee bangla show, i recently saw his old live video of 2012 he was amazing and just saw the live performance video in goa he definetly regressed he was way good back then
however i one guy i wanted to win if it was not sachin was him ,thank god it was not rupali,jyotica or jagpreet
there is even a video when his name was announced as the winner on fb and even sachin was celebrating along with these guys seem like they are really close friends πŸ˜ƒ
all these guys e\look more like they are suited for stage show performances more than playback

Sorry to interrupt dear but i really dont think he has regressed but i think he has improved much.In zee bangla his singing was good but not much a fan of him then.I didnt even know that kushal was participating in hindi version.One fine day i was flipping the channel and saw the show going on so thought to give a try.And his way of singing clicked to me instantly than the rest.I couldnt even recognise him first as his hairstyle ,face changed a lot.He is not interested in playback singing ,he wants to be a rockstar this thing was mentioned by him a lot of times.But i found his voice perfect for playback singing.Even the judge had also told the same thing.Whether sachin .,yeah he is a very good singer and perfect for playback.But he lacks versatility.Whether kushal is very much versatile in all kind of singing.Though he had not performed other kind of songs in this version.
I respect your opinion but the fact you are telling is really not digestable that he is not fit for playback.He has a very sweet voice and some traits of sonu nigam.So in my pov he is much deserving than the rest.
djoker thumbnail
just came to know from a friend who worked backstage that the contract that pritam singed with sachin  at the finale for his studio  ,is a huge ammount i cant tell you how much it is hear as it is private , but its huge for a new singer  who's carrier dint even start , its like he's basically taking really good care of him in launching his singing carrier !!!!!! also heard several other stuff πŸ˜†
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago