dominitrix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Saloni is such a big letdown. I wonder if she has done a course in how not to act / express. Its close to six months of this show and I can't find any difference in her. She is flat all the time. What was her expression in yesterday's episode? (Well, in general, that is her expression all the time). Has she not done any workshops? According to me, even Ayesha was bad during the initial days of #GOT but she has come a long way. She has improved. 

Saloni's acting has such an impact that I shut my eyes when I see her & put my TV on mute when she speaks🥱 .   

Why can't the creatives see that she is not doing any good to the show? Is there no way we can have a replacement for Saloni?

I don't know if any of the creatives of #GOT read the stuffs that the viewers discuss here, but if you do, please look into the matters that is affecting the show negatively and consider our requests, like a replacement for Saloni (which is like the most urgent thing), more realistic scripts and proper utilization of tracks. I wish this reach you guys somehow.

PS: They found the perfect father for Isha. A guy who can't act. Brilliant job there creatives😆. He is better than his daughter though😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u r damn true saloni is expresssionless and more over her father ws
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why CVs can't see how poor she is actingwise. She falls flat in every scenes & her voice is just too monotonous like she is just reading some script. She has not improve a bit & pulling down Shantanu too. I don't understand how can CVs pair up Saloni with Shan. She is plain simple pathetic & then comes her crying scenes, I feel to throw stone on my TV screen whenever she cries. 
And I can bet she won't change ever because she even can't handle criticism. She blocks people on insta whoever criticizes her.🤢
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Exactly!
I don't understand how can the creatives can't see the biggest goof up they did by casting her.
People are loving her for the person she is...i do appreciate her thoughts but all those things can't change the fact that she can't act.
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya I agree that the biggest mistake the creatives did was casting her in GOT that too opposite shantanu. But good choice with her dad. It was like they really are father and daughter coz both of them have zero expression on their faces. Like father like daughter. Isha's character seriously needs a replacement. Saloni can't act. And she doesn't seem to improve
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mellifluous

I don't know why CVs can't see how poor she is actingwise. She falls flat in every scenes & her voice is just too monotonous like she is just reading some script. She has not improve a bit & pulling down Shantanu too. I don't understand how can CVs pair up Saloni with Shan. She is plain simple pathetic & then comes her crying scenes, I feel to throw stone on my TV screen whenever she cries. 

And I can bet she won't change ever because she even can't handle criticism. She blocks people on insta whoever criticizes her.🤢

"And I can bet she won't change ever because she even can't handle criticism. She blocks people on insta whoever criticizes her" WHAT!???!? Are you serious? She does that? No wonder she isn't improving. Does she think herself of as some high profile actor like Natalie Portman or Angelina? If she can't handle constructive criticisms why did she choose to be a part of this industry? The viewers get to suffer coz of her acting(technically you can't call it "acting" coz what she does is something else) and so does Shantanu. She has this same expressionless face every damn time and no voice modulation at all. Its not like she is reading the same script, its like she is reading something in her sleep without really following / understanding what it is!
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Exactly!
I don't understand how can the creatives can't see the biggest goof up they did by casting her.
People are loving her for the person she is...i do appreciate her thoughts but all those things can't change the fact that she can't act.

I agree her thoughts are good. I love her writing. But acting a BIG FAT NO
dominitrix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

Ya I agree that the biggest mistake the creatives did was casting her in GOT that too opposite shantanu. But good choice with her dad. It was like they really are father and daughter coz both of them have zero expression on their faces. Like father like daughter. Isha's character seriously needs a replacement. Saloni can't act. And she doesn't seem to improve

It pains my eyes to see her opposite a guy like Shantanu. It would be a burden for him to balance scenes with her. Badly need a replacement for Isha. Can't we request or something for a replacement? Cry, beg and pester the creatives for a replacement with someone like... I don't know who, but someone better than Saloni
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But the creatives doesn't seem to care about our opinion
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder its palki mam as head