Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Kii - 12th July: Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Shakti: Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki - 12th July - Written Update
Part 1

When the Saya gives her the offer, Nimmi weighs her options. She remembers Harman promising that even if he comes to know that Soumya is a wax doll post marriage, he won't leave her. Nimmi thinks that she is sure Harman will protect. She tells Saya that she agrees to the deal. If at the end of 21 days, Saya's words turn out to be true she will hand Soumya to her, herself. Saya says fine! She'll be back after 21 days and take away Soumya because I will win. 

Harman's friends ask him how this happened. He finalised a girl for himself and also is marrying now. Monty says that first you abducted the wrong girl and now you're committing another mistake by marrying her. Harman says that he agrees he made a mistake, but this mistake is acceptable to him. Gulabo is different. When she speaks, it's as if he can hear Gurudware's prabhatferi. Her innocence is like the child in her hasn't grown. She is different. His Gulabo.

Part 2

Surbhi is staring at all the jewels and clothes for Soumya. She recalls her childhood when Soumya took the blame for Surbhi. Then she remembers Soumya feeding her before college. She also recalls Soumya talking of Harman about the wrongful abduction. She thinks that youve done enough for me. She's glad you have someone to make you happy. Soumya comes after a shower and asks what she is doing. Surbhi says she is prepping for the wedding. She asks Soumya to sit and choose her favorite bangles. Soumya hesitantly says that it's only apt she wears something that is his favorite. Surbhi teases that even before wedding she is changing. She asks that it's only fair that she asks Harman herself. Soumya says how can she call him? Surbhi dials his number and gives it to Soumya. Harman picks up the phone and says hello. His friends tease him. Harman shouts who is it on the other side. Soumya says it's me...it's Soumya. Harman asks everyone to shut up and asks what is the matter. Soumya says I had to ask you something. Harman says whatever you want to? Soumya hesitantly says what is your color? Harman is perplexed 🤣 He says that why are you asking. You've seen me. I am gora-chitta 🤣 Right at that moment, Chutki comes with a tray of lassis and Harman collides with her and the phone and the glasses clatter to the ground. Harman tries to pick up but the phone is soaked in Lassi. Soumya cuts the call thinking Harman hung up and tells Surbhi that he likes fair color. Surbhi is confused and says that fair is a skin tone not a favourite color. Soumya says she conveyed whatever he told her. And then she leaves saying that whatever Surbhi choose will be fine but first choose stuff for herself. Soumya says I can't. This is all yours. And anyways it doesnt matter if her likes end up with Soumya. Soumya smiles and leaves.

Surbhi cries. Her phone rings. Its Harman. She hesitantly picks up the phone. Harman starts talking to her considering its Soumya over the phone. He asks if she is fine. If all this is her choice and she's not being pressurised for it. We started on a wrong foot with all the kidnapping and gun but he really likes her. Surbhi stays silent. Harman asks her to speak. Surbhi says i would have answered if I were Soumya. Harman asks then who is it that you are? Surbhi says it's Surbhi. Harman says mirchi powder? Why didn't you tell me so? Surbhi says that he didn't give her chance to speak to him. Surbhi hangs up and starts crying. 

Maninder asks Bebe if Soumya has left with Saya. Bebe says she's still here and furiously, Maninder meets Saya and questions about why Soumya is still in her home. Saya says that she has promised a mother and won't lay a hand on Soumya for 21 days. Maninder says that if she can't do anything, he will end her. Saya points a knife at him and says that he can't touch Soumya at any cost.

Mehendi ceremony begins and the ladies ask Soumya to blindfold herself because they are going to hide Harman's name in her mehendi. Soumya asks that if they blindfold her, she will not be able to see the ladies and the girls dance and moreover she wants to see her mehendi. Surbhi says that this is one of the rituals and if she can't see the mehendi, even she won't. This is because I dont want Soumya to feel left out. They blindfold both Soumya and Surbhi and mehendi function starts. Nimmi brings snacks for the guests when one of the ladies offer to put mehendi. Bare hands don't suit a mother's hands. Nimmi says she has work and she can't. 

Maninder returns to see the mehendi function going on and rushes to Bebe to tell her that he will do something now. 

Harak Singh has invited a Brahman Bhoj and he calls for Preeto. Preeto is anxious for someone's return and says that now he is committing crime by inviting Brahman Bhoj. Harak Singh asks the Brahmans to have a full meal and bless Harman because it's a new phase in Harman's life. Viren asks Harman to start serving the Brahmins. Harman says that he never knew it was so nice to get married. I feel like a prince. He is about to serve the Brahmins when a boy stops him.

Precap: Maninder sees Soumya gazing at her Mehendi and rushes up the stairs to try and push her. Harman takes an oath to not marry any girl now. Not even Soumya. Preeto and others are shocked.

Edited by caffeineaddict. - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update todays epi was so good
xAishuuux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the WU, Shivu 🤗 Finally we get to see more of Harman. 😆 😳 Haaayeee HaYa convo was cute love the teasing 😆
Somu looked gorgeous in the mehndi attire... ❤️
Waiting for more HaYa moments ❤️
.Preetii. thumbnail
Thanks for the update Shivangi. :)
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update. 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2