NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

before santoshi died.. dhairya had managed to give her a makeover .. but now after her memory came back she is wearing the same old sarees now.. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivin-love

<font size="4">before santoshi died.. dhairya had managed to give her a makeover .. but now after her memory came back she is wearing the same old sarees now..😕</font>

Yes dear you are right abt Santoshi's makeover.You know Oci mentioned the same thing & I said Dhairya told Santoshi that he threw all her clothes so how she got these old clothes?😕 Cvs 😆 & Dhairya 😆.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Yes dear you are right abt Santoshi's makeover.You know Oci mentioned the same thing & I said Dhairya told Santoshi that he threw all her clothes so how she got these old clothes?😕 Cvs 😆 & Dhairya 😆.

That was one of the first things I had posted about when Santoshi went back to her old look.  I was like why CV's.😕  I was hopeful this makeover would stick cause she had that look for awhile so I thought "Oh, this is going to be her new look from now on." Not sure what made them revert back to her old style.  Maybe they don't have the budget for nice sarees? 😆  Anyways I have excepted that this is Santoshi's look on the show and that it will likely remain so.😕  Too bad.  Ratan looked good with the straight hair and the modern sari's.😊  I didn't think it was too much either.  I think it was the perfect amount of modern and stylish but still Santoshi.