Epi 93 -12th May 2016 Written Update || hum pyar karte hai maa saab ko

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Meri Saasu Maa Episode 93 - 12th May 2016 Written Update #1 ..Violetta..

The Episode starts with Maa Saab questining Roop if all the drama happened because of her. Maa Saab says That's why you came here as a guest right? To make Pari and Sattu to get apart? But I won't make that happen!"  Roop says no it's not my fault. I didn't know that Sattu would do or say that." Maa Saab asks her to leave. I don't even want to here anything from you, just leave from here!" While Roop was going Maa saab says One more thing, I won't let any relation to break apart in this house! Don't ever try to show your face again! Just go!" Papa Saab says What did she do wrong? Sattu was the one who liked her" Maa saab goes to Pari and tells her to stop Sattu from taking the Sindoor. Pari goes to the room.

Paro comes in the room. Sattu is standing there. He asks her where she hide the Sindoor. Pari says that no one can take her Sindoor away. Sattu says One day your Sindoor will be apart from you na, it will happen!" Then he leaves from there. But then Pari sees the Sindoor. She gets confused that why he didn't take the Sindoor.

Sattu asks Maa Saab where is Roop? Papa Saab tells him that Bhawna asked her to leave this house. Sattu shouts How did you do that??" Maa Saab says This house is mine, I will take the decision who will stay here and who not!" Sattu says Don't forget that it's my life, and I can decide who will be in my life and who not, you have to change your decision. And that's it!"

In the next scene. Sattu is in the room and Pari comes in. Sattu asks her why she came and asks her to leave. Pari gives him the Sindoor. Sattu gets shocked... but takes it. Pari says You want to divorce me right? I am ready to sign it!" She cries. He has wet eyes. Pari asks why he didn't take the Sindoor... She asks him what he is hiding from her. Sattu says nothing.

Papa Saab and Roop are having a plan. Papa Saab has the Saree on which Maa Saab is always wearing. Roop calls Sattu and asks him to meet her and take her home. He arrives there and Papa saab comes from the car. Sattu sees that it is Maa Saab.. He gets confused.. why would she want to kill him...

At the night. Sattu goes tot he room where Maa Saab is sleeping. He sits on the floor and holds her feets and cries. Pari comes and holds his hand and brings him out oft he room. They go tot he terrace. Pari asks about it, why he was in Maa Saab's room. Sattu says I don't think it's important to give you an answer, I only know that she wanted to kill me!" Pari says OK, such a bad woman wanted to kill my husband right? Then she doesn't have the rights to live." She takes the knife and says That woman won't see tomorrow's sunshine!" Sattu gets shocked.. Pari says Till now, I have done my duty for being a good daughter and a good daughter in law. But now, I will do my duty of being a good wife." She is about to go.. Sattu hold her hand and asks her what happened with her. Sattu takes the knife off from her hand. Pari says That bad woman doesn't need to live anymore!" Sattu says Don't even try to say anything against my mother then..!!!" I loved my Maa Saab, I am loving her and I will always love her! I am only against her because of Baba Saab.. or else no one can make me go apart from my Maa Saab!"

It's my first Written Update for this Show, I hope you like it.
Please leave a like and comment!

Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
👏 i havent watched this episode but damn it looks interesting btw this was nicely written.
Good job yaar!
Keep writing
Lianaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: THEfanOFheartz

👏 i havent watched this episode but damn it looks interesting btw this was nicely written.
Good job yaar!
Keep writing

Thank you soo much Babe🤗 How is the Graphic😳
THEfanOFheartz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

Thank you soo much Babe🤗 How is the Graphic😳

ywww daarrling 😆 its awesome yaar 👏
Lianaa thumbnail