Mere Angne Mein

Varun Badola (Raghav/Raghva)

Ronnie7 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I think for his own self-respect, Varun Badola should quit the show. They use him like a convenient prop. He's too talented an actor to be a doormat, no matter how much they pay him. I remember him from days of 'Star Bestsellers', 'Koshish: Ek Asha' and his stellar work with the likes of Tigmanshu Dhulia and Imtiaz Ali on the small screen. He will easily find work in another soap, if running income is a consideration as it often is for proessional actors. However, this show is doing him more harm than good. It is telling other content-makers that he's game for any damn role.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swiss Mallu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I fully agree with you. He is very good actor to do such a role. I have loved his acting in all his shows.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i think he has already quit...where is he...in which country the guard goes out station for more then 3-4 days...

its been over 12 days since Vyom got killed...wouldnt they have shown even one scene between Nimmi and Raghav if Varun was doing the show...esp since Raghav had pushed Nimmi out of house emotionally...
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
i remember his role in chaabhi which used to air years back n he was very good...i hope he quits this shit...