Article:Kumar Gaurav offered to play JW

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

No means no: Kumar Gaurav
TV? Nahin, nahin!
We've got to hand it to Kumar Gaurav. He may have little to no acting assignment in hand, but he's certainly not going to take up things he looks down upon. Recently, there was a buzz doing the rounds that he was being considered as Salil Ankola's replacement on Bigg Boss.

But when we checked with the one-film wonder, he quipped in a rather tongue-in-cheek manner, "I may be a one-film star, but I will never do television!"

Ouch! We don't think TV actors are going to take that remark kindly! Last heard, he had been approached by Ekta Kapoor to play Jai Walia's role in Kasamh Se. But the actor asked for a whopping sum, which Madam refused.

See, Kumar's even got his strategy right. If you don't want to do something and can't say no, ask for an obscene amount of money and they'll be out of there faster than you can say 'Nahin, nahin… abhi nahin'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thank god he didn't acceept to play mr.walia πŸ˜ƒ
thankx πŸ˜‰
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank god he didnt play jai walia..........he looks so darn old!........well things happen for a reason...........i cant see prachi,whose s young, being paired up with a wrinkly fleshed old man..........naina
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You mean Ekta approached someone to play JW? WHY???????

RK has himself mentioned that he's in it for 2-3 years more.

KG and PD , yuck 🀒 🀒 🀒
555W59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sangitadas

You mean Ekta approached someone to play JW? WHY???????

RK has himself mentioned that he's in it for 2-3 years more.

KG and PD , yuck 🀒 🀒 🀒

He was offered the role along with Mohnish Behl before she settled on Ram Kapoor.

Meghna

Cordelia thumbnail
thank God he was arrogant enough to refuse, he is nowhere near as good an actor as RK!!!!!
who am i??? thumbnail
HaHa πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    Imagine kumar gaurav ya mohinesh behl romancing Bani,Pia and Roshni trying to seduce them....OMG the show would hav been a comedy and 19/6 with some other actor .....i dont want to think

RK is perfect for JW character

PS: No offense to KG and MB they are wounderful actors but not for the role of JW

Archie 😊
bkeero thumbnail
I am so glad he didn't take the role. RK rocks as Jai KG would never be able to do it. I don't really care for him that much and he's too old.
Tomiko thumbnail

Like others have said.............thank God!!

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god he turned the offer dowm!! Gosh!! I hate his attitude!! 🀒 Ram Kapoor is waaaaay better!!

Anyways Thnx 4 sharin!! πŸ˜‰

Maddz xxx