CHITTHI NA KOI SANDESH- A Shraman OS

sapphire3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Heya folks!!! I was getting bored so thought of writing an OS. Plzzz bear with me
Here you go...

CHITTHI NA KOI SANDESH

10 pm Mumbai

"Hello!! Is this Mr. Shravan Malhotra?" asked an unfamiliar voice
He checked his phone, it was Sumo's no. Why was someone calling from her no? Immediately panic settled in.
He asked in a worried tone,"Yes its me...Sumo...I mean my wife ...thik to hai na???

Silence...

"Mr. Shravan I ...I am so sorry. Your wife is no more." the voice replied
The earth stopped spinning. As if someone sucked air out of his lungs, he found hard to breathe.
"What do you mean by she is no more?? Is this some kind of joke ? Stop it coz it isnt funny." he barked

"I am sorry for your loss but why would I joke about something this serious? I am ACP Ajay Shekhawat. There was a bomb blast near Chandni Chowk. Unfortunately your wife was one of the victims."the voice explained

He took the next flight to delhi. He couldnt believe she was no more. He reached the hospital . His family was already there. An officer walked in ,the nameplate read ACP Ajay Shekhawat.
"This way Mr. Malhotra" he said signalling towards the Morgue.

MORTUARY

His sumo was lying in a morgue beside dead bodies!!! He winced. His feet were glued, he couldnt gather the courage to enter the room. With a heavy heart he decided to enter, each step weighed tonns today.
They stopped near a body...BODY...that is what they called...his beautiful sumo was now a lifeless body!!!

With trembling fingers he removed the white sheet, eyes still shut. It took all in him to look at her. Her face was disfigured. She looked nothing like Sumo. His eyes scanned her and stopped near a shiny piece in her hand...a bracelet with charms.
He got her one on their first official date and she loved it.
It was shiny metal piece with a FERRIS WHEEL- A promise he will never let her fall
a SHIP - A promise he will never let her dreams break
QUTUB MINAR - Her fav nickname for him
HEART- Which now belonged to her

It was confirmed she was Mrs. Suman Malhotra , his sumo. He didnt shed a single tear, silently walked to the parking area.
His family was worried about his current state. He was in shock.

He drove back to Malhotra Mansion

Ek Aah Bharee Hogi
Humne Na Sunee Hogi
Jaate Jaate Tumne
Aawaz To Di Hogi
Har Waqt Yehi Hai Gham
Us Waqt Kahan The Hum
Kahan Tum Chale Gaye

He vowed to protect her and he failed. He couldnt imagine how she must have felt at that moment, scared, terrified to lose him, lose her life. Why did he leave her alone in Delhi??

Har Cheez Pe Ashkoon Se
Likha Hai Tumhara Naam
Ye Raste Ghar Galiyaan
Tumhe Kar Na Sakee Salaam
Hai Dil Mein Reh Gayee Baat
Jaldi Se Chuda Kar Haath
Kahan Tum Chale Gaye

Her tinkling laughter reverberated through the house. He opened his room. Everything reminds of her . He saw the Kaho Na Pyar hai CD on the table. He smiled recalling her weird dance moves on the title song.
He broke down , cried hugging her photo. "Why Sumo...why?? You promised me to be there till eternity. Why did u break your promise?? Why?? He laid on the floor with her photo.

Abh Yaadon Ke Kaante
Is Dil Mein Chubhte Hain
Na Dard Thaherta Hai
Na Aansoon Rukte Hain
Tumhe Dhoondh Raha Hai Pyaar
Hum Kaise Karein Iqraar
Ke Haan Tum Chale Gaye

He got up , picked the recent pic they clicked near Qutub Minar. She laughed saying, "Qutub minar and uska cousin!!" He made face and then smiled seeing her laugh wholeheartedly. Her laughter was a remedy to all his worries and tensions.
But now he will never hear his fav musical piece, will never see her smile.
"Laut aao Sumo! Main nhi rah sakta tumhare bina." he sobbed.

"Shravannn...utho...utho shravan" someone called him...it was her voice...Yes it was Sumo's voice!!!!

He woke up with a jolt, drenched in sweat. His body still shaking with fear.
She cupped his face and asked," Kya hua Shravan?? Koi bura sapna dekha ??"
He hugged her tightly as if his life depended on her.

"Sumo mujhe chhod kar kabhi mat jana. Main mar jaunga tumhare bina." He said not leaving her
"Shhh...main kahin nahi ja rhi. Yahin hun tumhare pas...hamesha" she silenced him putting her finger on his lips
"Promise??" He asked not believing her
"Pakka promise!!" She assured him

He slept peacefully hugging her.

I am not afraid of anything
But the thought of losing you
Scares me the most

So how was it?? Plzzz ignore the typos. If you like the story hit the like button and drop your comments. That would make me really happy.
If not tomatoes, chappals are always welcomed ...

Hope to meet you soon
Till then take care
PRIYAM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Unres..

Sorry for unresing so late..πŸ˜• res sabse pehle kiya..unres sabse baad mein sorry priyam..

Yeh kon se episode  ka badla le rhi thi tu mujhseπŸ˜† sumo ko hi maar dala πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ thanks to you it was dream otherwise mera toh heartbreak hi  ho jata πŸ₯Ί

awesome os..πŸ‘ 
Shravan's fear for losing sumo was mindblowing πŸ˜³

Nexr os kab milega 
Edited by zindgidilse - 7 years ago
SleepyPsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Priyam Di I just came at this moment here in the forum to have a check on the activities but another OS by you made me stop by.
What a beautiful piece <3
I was in shock when I first read that Sumo had died but glad that it was just a dream
The bracelet with the Geri's wheel idea is so unique,symbolic and cute.Really well thought on that.
Loved It.Penned down beautifully.
Keep Writing
Keep giving us treats with your new and wonderful ideas.
Nimik thumbnail
Tu ne dara hi diya tha yaar Priyam!!!!!!!!
Too much!!!!

But it was good, gooder and goodest!!πŸ‘πŸ€£
kennashreign thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was such an emotional story. I actually thought that Suman was dead. I am glad it was Shravan's dream. Lovely os, Priyam!
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww heart-touching & lovely dear...
shinegirl100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg.. yrr it was really a emotional piece of work.. sara diya aapne toh.. i really thought that she is dead...his brokdown.. everything he was doing.. was... tooo gud yrr reallly too gud... it was more than awezome... i was relieved when i read that sumo is alive she was there... it was just a nightmare thank god... it was more than perfect... i loved it... beautifully penned down... and yeah that song.. it was perfect.. it suited very well for that situation... i love ur works girl... πŸ€—kamaal... dhamaal..  bemisaal... loved it a lottt
with loadsss of love
anupriya ❀️
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This was so crazy!!
Priyam, you scared the shit out of me! I was constantly like Yeh Nahi Ho Sakta
Its not possible
Come on, something will happen!
And I'm glad it did! I didn't have the time to read it, socha tha res chodkar I'll come back.  But then I thought, Zara dekh loon, kya topic hai
And I ended up reading it!

This was like a jumper totally! Keep writing! <3
Beautiful
And loved the Qutb Minar Part! ;)
mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It was so beautiful.. 😊
I was on the verge of crying and Thank God it was only a dream.. 😊
Loved the use of song lyrics.. ❀️
andy1245 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail