Will Nimmi tell Harman Soumya secret; What is Soumya own world

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I think Nimmi was totally rigth. Harman deserve to know the secret before hand...
Dadi wanted Soumya to get married to Harman.. without telling the truth.. !!

Also something interesting Mahinder said we should send Soumya to her own world. She will be happy there. Will she be happy there really? Mahinder really cold hearth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparklingeyes thumbnail
Actually I think the lack of knowledge regarding a particular medical condition is being shown here... All such conditions r covered under one umbrella of hijras.. But that is not the case 
So I think show will focus on this aspect as well
asgeet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashna26

I think Nimmi was totally rigth. Harman deserve to know the secret before hand...
<font>
Dadi wanted Soumya to get married to Harman.. without telling the truth.. !! </font>

<font>Also something interesting Mahinder said we should send Soumya to her own world. She will be happy there. Will she be happy there really? Mahinder really cold hearth. </font>

well said dear. and from todays ep its also clear soumya is intersex not transgender bcz when her dadi says its mata rani wish then nimmi says she will tell the truth to Harman after which if he agree she herself will give soumya hand in harman's hand . for this its clear that anybody will not marry to a transgender .harman can accept her only if she is intersex.
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i loved it when Nimmi said that "rishtay ki bunyad sach par rakhun gi" *claps*
but i feel nimmi wont be able to tell the truth or maybe she'll change her mind
but i am sure harman will be unaware of truth during all this marriage drama