Ankit Bathla gets into a 'villainous' chat

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Smart and talented Ankit Bathla has already casted a spell on the audience with his performance in Colors' daily Thapki Pyar Ki (SOL & Shoonya Square) as the dotted son of the family.

Recently, Ankit's character witnessed a major change when he was shown to be a grey shaded, selfish character. While many in the telly town often state their displeasure about performing a negative role, Ankit on the contrary seems to be pretty happy with his new character sketch.

When asked about whether he was prepared for the major transformation or not, Ankit with a gentle smile replied, "Not at all. When I joined the show, there was no plan of changing Dhruv's character. This is absolutely a new development for me."

We quizzed Ankit, whether he has any complaints about the change introduced in your character. Ankit maintaining his usual calm said, "Well, the writers and the creatives wanted to explore a different side of the character, hence they introduced the change. As an actor I am pretty happy with the track as it will provide me with the chance of doing something new and in my opinion after the sudden turn of events in the show, Dhruv's transformation seems to be quite justified."

"An actor is always exposed to lot of emotions and portraying it in a convincing manner is challenging for artists like us. Even on the audiences' part they get to witness something new and if you provide audience with the regular dose of entertainment, they will get bored. (With a mischievous smile), I believe changes in Dhruv's character are offering our viewers the much needed spice that they wish to see."

We completely understand your point Ankit and we wish you all the luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shorts thumbnail
 Waise I don't like him neither in Dhruv nor as AB but I love the way jab vo shradhaa ki izzat utarta hai.my god bihaan bhi itna badiya nahin karta...
 Badi aayi pyar karne wali...😃👏
iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shorts

Waise I don't like him neither in Dhruv nor as AB but I love the way jab vo shradhaa ki izzat utarta hai.my god bihaan bhi itna badiya nahin karta...

Badi aayi pyar karne wali...😃👏

true that! becahri sharddha pe bhi taras agay tha mujhe us wakt 😆

TFS neevs! 
-Ila- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Ankit did try to do justice to the track right from beginning...it must be his best performance till date...you have to hand it to him
tfs
.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When the first line qoutes ' smart and talented' ankit bhatla...TALENTED !!!.. ithought maybe they are talking about someone else...but then got shocked when this so called talented actor talk about dhruv , then i came to know , that he is our beloved C face whom we want to see Dead!!

Coming back to the initial line :-
i laughed when i realise that he has being referred as smart and talented because ,first he is not talented and second he is not either smart or else he would'nt had chose acting as a carreerEdited by sanju15k - 7 years ago
naran1986 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The best actor on the show is Ankit and as proof his acting as this Dhruv is wonderful. Burn it all down Dhruv . People who burnt you deserve to be burnt too (metaphorically).