aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys! I am Aanvi, an ardent worshipper of my Ranaji and a big bhakt of PraJa...😳 For the first time I am posting something on this forum and on PraJa, I can't stop my excitement!😳 plzz tell me how is it!!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanvi98 thumbnail
A PraJa OS-Jaa Kabutar!

On the fine morning of Baisakh, Ajabde was busy combing her hair in front of her royal curved Mahgony mirror. It was month of summer and none can even imagine how much hot would be Bijolia now. Usually in this season there is no work for the people around and they sit idle only. But this time scenerio was totally different. And people aroind seemed busy. Why wouldn't they be! It was baby shower of their beloved Baijilaal who had arrived in Bijolia before somedays. As it was the tradition of Mewar that baby would born in it's maternal grandparent's home, Ajabde had to come for it. All were very excited for it; so was Ajabde. But the worse thing about this baby shower was Pratap wouldn't be able to come up. Ajabde just wanted to jump to Chittor. She was totally bored of this four walls. She was restless at the thought that Pratap wouldn't be able to attend such a big event of her life, of THIER life. Pratap had sent millions of apologises confirming the  news. Frown of irritation curved in her face thinking it. She cursed Man Singh under her breath for this unwanted peace meeting.

It was not long she was drowned in her thoughts but soon it broke with the flickers of wings. She turned back to see and slapped her head for her forgetful behaviour. She saw her 11 pet doves flickering near her balcony for their breakfast. 

"Sorry birdies!"

Doves had been a part of her life since her childhood. She couldn't start her day without seeing them. Many breautiful doves would come to her balcony at call of her love. Her favourite one was a snow white with a little dot on it's face. She would call it Chandrika. There were also pairs of grey and off-white doves. Her mind would get calm in a jiffy with their. View. She carresed it one of it. But there was something unusual in it. There were 12 doves!

-----------
Few moments before...
------

It was very late morning when rays of light fell on Pratap. He frowned and dug his head in the pillow to get rid of the heat and light. But this was not long when he realised it had been very late still none woke him up. He sat on his bed rubbing his eyes. 

"God its hell late. None woke me up! Did they thought I am dead!"

He frowned in irritation. His mood was already spoiled knowing that Man Singh had literally spilled water on his trip. But he couldn't avail it as it was very important for Mewar. He quickly freshened himself. 

"I can't live a day without you, Ajabde."

He pouted thinking he can't meet his wife and child.

"Umm I should do something, but what?" 

He scratched his head. He was dying to talk with Ajabde. He had decided to write a letter to her. Sending through someone was an option though, but he didn't want anyone to read his private letters. In actual his pants would slip forever if someone had seen those. His room had been so messy that he couldn't even find his pen and paper. His mood got more spoiled when he saw birds flickering near the window. 

"Didn't they got anymore time to come? Wait did they come for food? Shit! How can I forget!" 

He ran towards his cupboard to fetch the food. Ajabde had taken promise from him that he would feed the doves everyday. But it got really messed up. He realised that he can't manage anything by himself. In hurry some files from the cupboard fell down. This made him more irritated. When he bent to take the files, an idea popped up in his mind. He whistled in himself and said, 

"Yes! Doves!"

---------
"Come here dear! You look exhausted!" 

Ajabde took that extra dove which she noticed a while ago. 

"Why I feel I saw you before?" 

Ajabde frowned thinking. 

"Yes! It was in Chittor! But why is it here?" 

Soon she noticed a piece of paper binded with it's legs. She looked at it thinking who must have sent it. It didn't take time to realise who have sent it.

"Kunwarsa!" 

She placed her hand on her hips and laughed moving her head seeing his naiveness. All she could do was giggle and chuckle.

Dear Ajabde,
Hope you are doing well. You can't even imagine how much am I missing you. Recently I discovered that I can't do anything without you. Do you know how late I woke up today!

How is my son and daughter? Now don't scold me. You know I want twins! Take care of my birdies!

I am dying to hear your voice. I am missing you each and every moment. This Man Singh! I hate him for doing this!

I want your warm kiss on my forehead every morning! I can't live without them! Should I come over there?

Please come soon with my bundles of joy! Waiting impatiently for it! Come soon or i will climb up to your room. Hope none catches me!

And please say your cousins to stop teasing me! I hate it... why there is think to laugh if I wanna meet my wife! Please give them some wit... I hate revealing my red cheeks!

All I can say come soon. Please my queen! Love you.
 Your one and only,
Pratap.

"He is crazy..." 

Ajabde chuckled and sighed. She carressed her 7 months old bump.

"Are you kshatriya or kshtrani? If kshatriya be like your father, if kshtrani, be like your grandmother!" And she again merged herself in her thoughts.

"Okay enough. Lets reply to your Dajiraaj!" 
A cute smile adorned her face. She placed a paper on her bump carefully and started writing her reply.

Dear Kunwar,
Even I am missing you so much. Infact there is nothing to do here I am only sitting bored!

And sorry to disappoint you, but it would be wrong if you want twins.  The bump is so small! Infact I want a daughter! Everyday I would adorn her, and talk with her. How cute it would be!

Well enjoy messy life for three months, again everything will be same! Adding this new guest!! 

Even I want you to come here but I would prefer to go for Mewar rather than me.

Well if you seriously wanna come, i can arrange something. Should I tell Chakrapani to arrange? I swear it won't get leaked. 

Well I have another idea. Masa is coming for Baby shower, right? Do one job come with any gift or trunk!

Well don't worry i will tell  my cousins not to irritate you. And I hope you are taking care of everyone. 

I cant reply more keep sending my time will pass. I cant bother these poor doves! Do one job send yourself with the letter next time!
Your Ajabde.

She finally scanned the letter and sighed in satisfaction. She came near the dove which was still standing on the balcony. She smiled at dove and binded the letter.

"Time to go again, dovey!"
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res!
Welcome to the Praja world Aanvi!😳
aanvi98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Res!

Welcome to the Praja world Aanvi!😳

Thanks for the welcome!😳 btw shaheer fan?πŸ˜›
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Thanks for the welcome!😳 btw shaheer fan?πŸ˜›

A dieheart!
Shaheer Ian β€οΈ
aanvi98 thumbnail

A dieheart!
Shaheer Ian β€οΈ

Hey me too shaheer birdie!!😳
Mannmohanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanvi98

Hey me too shaheer birdie!!😳

ArDians are bound to be ShaJa birdiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
aanvi98 thumbnail

ArDians are bound to be ShaJa birdiesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† but spell in sha-ja keep a gap otherwise i will get chappals for barging in their life...πŸ˜†
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww such a cute os aanvi! 😳Poor ranaji, he can't attend ajab's baby shower? That maan singh i tell you. 😑
Ye ranaji bhi na, ajabde ke bina kuch nahi ho sakta inka.πŸ˜›And he is always so romantic!
So a dove with a message for ajab! Aww, he wants twins but she wants a daughter. πŸ˜† And the last part is too cute. I just hope ranaji makes it.
Loved it! ❀️ Its amazing! πŸ‘
aanvi98 thumbnail
Ok what do you all think? should I make it a TS or not????