Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nitu789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Mujhe kuch samajh me nahi aaraha hai ...Ese speed me chalega to Mein pagal Ho jaungi ...kya ye log "Dragging"Word Ki band Baja rahe hain. ...ab bas intezaar hai to bas Preekar ke New Baby boy ka pic...LOL
an_chau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: orion23

What better badla than showing Shravan his father's true colours!
In doing so she will bring Shraman closer😳

Do you think we are hurtling toward the finish line?
#EDKVforever πŸ˜‰
Eeshaal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it's not fair to the soap nor CVs to assume things just by looking at one pic , how we know that we aren't going to get any sharman scenes , Nanu did said that Suman is older and should get married first but Preeti wasn't in love at hat time her mom caught her with a guy so any family will think the same marry the girl . And y can't we have preekar scenes ? I really don't get this thinking ? I have said in ma y occasions and posts that this isn't just one man show or one couple show it's a big puzzle made of many pieces and every single piece is as imp as any other . I understand that assuming and imagining is human nature but can we atleast wait a lil before throwing the towel ?
Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BLRbabe--

preekar toh bullet train pe chaade hai ...    Shraman ab bhi  station par khaade hai πŸ˜†

Shraman station pe khade hai woh 10 saal se!!!
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eeshaal

I think it's not fair to the soap nor CVs to assume things just by looking at one pic , how we know that we aren't going to get any sharman scenes , Nanu did said that Suman is older and should get married first but Preeti wasn't in love at hat time her mom caught her with a guy so any family will think the same marry the girl . And y can't we have preekar scenes ? I really don't get this thinking ? I have said in ma y occasions and posts that this isn't just one man show or one couple show it's a big puzzle made of many pieces and every single piece is as imp as any other . I understand that assuming and imagining is human nature but can we atleast wait a lil before throwing the towel ?

Agree eith you totally... Till date.no.episodes were.solely dedicated to preekar then why this much negativity... I personally am not.a.big.preekar.fan coz.I still dobt loke preeti thay much to see her with cutie.pie pushku but rhat is my personal opinion.and I am.fibe with them taking 3-4 mins of an episode... 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..
But now nanaji agreed Preeti 's marriage before suman? πŸ˜•
travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Agree eith you totally... Till date.no.episodes were.solely dedicated to preekar then why this much negativity... I personally am not.a.big.preekar.fan coz.I still dobt loke preeti thay much to see her with cutie.pie pushku but rhat is my personal opinion.and I am.fibe with them taking 3-4 mins of an episode... 

exactly! thats better than 3-4 mins dedicated to ramini πŸ˜† (sorry guys, had to. was too good a chance to miss it πŸ‘)
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_chau

Do you think we are hurtling toward the finish line?
#EDKVforever πŸ˜‰

SIgh
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m actually confused .. shud i be happy or sad πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Just today we had an article that Shranan will try to reunite Preekar , now Roka ... 

Btw good thing is they dont stretch tracks..  they get it done wity it pretty quickly... which is so unusual given by indian soap standards
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
YE HO KYA RAHA HAI πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
I am excited and nervous, I think a BIG DHAMAKA awaits us. Why all this is giving me a feeling of ShraMan shaadi instead of PreeKar πŸ˜†
Edited by Malika - 7 years ago